S

stealthblack

in other news, get hyped for orochi snake vs zoro. it will be the best battle of zoro yet.:feelsokeman:

2 sword style vs 3 sword style, 8 heads orochi vs ashura.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit I was hoping that he work for Episode 915. I think the tomorrow episode end when Luffy use G4 and go for it.
With means next week G4 vs Kaido and thunder clap, I hope he also working for episode 915 aswell then...
But for episode 914 it is indeed a hype.
Nah Episode 915 is in safe hands.
Takeshi Maenami (animator) is most likely working on Episode 915 and he's a very good animator so.

I have unconfirmed chapter spoilers for next chapter already:

Apparently, WB pirates and Roger pirates clash, and Rayleigh fights against Oden, while Roger fights against WB.

Oden manages to damage Rayleigh, and Roger is impressed by that. He says to Oden, that he wants him to join his crew, but he declines. WB says, that Oden is a crucial part of his crew. He can't just let him go. Roger then makes a proposal to WB, suggesting that they fight until one person cannot stand anymore. The person who wins this battle gets Oden.

WB says Roger has nothing to lose, so why even do it in the first place? Roger then says, if WB wins, he gets Rayleigh to join his crew.

Chapter ends with Roger and WB clashing, and their haki splitting the sky. We can see Shanks watching, and he is impressed by the power of WB, and says one day he wants to fight him too.

Prior to this event ( at the start of the chapter ) we can see Shanks and Buggy taking out some of WB's crew members. Marco fights Shanks for a little bit. Buggy runs away from Jozu.