News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.8 (01/12/2019)

T

The Penguin

Not really.

the sketches:
Kid-(half) 1 page
Law-a page
Jewelry Bonney-a page
Basil Hawkins-a page
Drake- (half) a page
Worst Generation’s Ships- a page
Blackbeard- 2 pages + a page on his mother (and sisters)
There is something about the underworld brokers?

I

Inspector_Mu

Katakuri immediately stopped Luffy from entering G4, saying he won't underestimate him.

Oda let Doffy being hit by boundman 3 times, post GK, before even pulling out awakening. Meanwhile Katakuri needed awakening for base Luffy..
Lol Awakened Doffy needs awakening for g3 and got crushed
Post automatically merged:

Man, even going that far into that detail doesn't matter. Luffy beat Crocodile and Enel without Gear 2, and he needed Gear 2 to beat Blueno by his own admission. Different opponents require abilities.

What matters is the total effort to take down someone. Someone like Cracker gets taken down as a gag. This was the aftermath of Doffy's defeat

Luffy and Law are not enough. Zoro, an army, and an Admiral pushing back his birdcage. Dressrosa is completely destroyed.

No one but the Admirals and Yonkos have this kind of portrayal. Only the best of the best get final villain raid boss privileges, i.e. Doffy, Douglas Bullet, Big Mom, potentially Kaido, etc...
Lol Dofty lost to g4 luffy with any advanced haki

Call me when luffy hypes Doffy , trains to surpass Doffy...

You posted a round 1 of Doffy
Post round 2 where Doffy lost oneshotted

Doffy is high tier... next to Marco king whatever

Stop wankinh him.

Moriah never went toe to toe with Kaido, a rumour , he lost badly and quit piracy

I guess jinbei> YCs since Jinbei best Moriah too
Post automatically merged:

Doflamingo was low diffing YC level people like Jozu and Law. His endurance shits on Queen, who is a Zooan. His frozen bounty was higher than Moriah's who went toe to toe with Kaido. The dude was ridiculously powerful to the point where Law and Luffy combined was not enough, and Oda had to use Dressrosa Citizens to hide Luffy and Law.

Comparing him to YCs was dumb af. The guy was a raid boss vs. 2 Top Supernovas, while Luffy took down the strongest YC 1 v. 1. Sanji got fucking no diffed by Doffy, and all he needs is a raid suit to beat Queen.
This a lie
Lol
Doffy had Trebol bellamy

He never fought law and g4 at the same time

Doffy wasnt solo when he fought or beat law
Doffy awakening not parasite could restrict G4

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol Dofty lost to g4 luffy with any advanced haki
Luffy couldn't finish him in 30 minute time limit, when Law already ended his ultimate attack. But he "lost". Some people are next level delusional. In a 1 v. 1, Luffy stood 0% chance of taking him down.

Luffy has always punched above his weight in physical strength like he did with Enel or Crocodile. Those guys were leagues above him in overall combat level however.

Doffy is high tier... next to Marco king whatever

Stop wankinh him.
Dude is put next to Shanks and Dragon and I'm the one wanking him :lol:

Doffy is the King of the Underworld. The Yonkos ruled the surface, while he ruled the underbelly. He's what Hyogoro is to Wano, but to the ENTIRE New World. You can't be a simple High Tier, because if someone takes you down, the entire world gets thrown into chaos.

I

Inspector_Mu

Luffy couldn't finish him in 30 minute time limit, when Law already ended his ultimate attack. But he "lost". Some people are next level delusional. In a 1 v. 1, Luffy stood 0% chance of taking him down.

Luffy has always punched above his weight in physical strength like he did with Enel or Crocodile. Those guys were leagues above him in overall combat level however.

Doffy is the King of the Underworld. The Yonkos ruled the surface, while he ruled the underbelly. He's what Hyogoro is to Wano, but to the ENTIRE New World. You can't be a simple High Tier, because if someone takes you down, the entire world gets thrown into chaos.
He wasnt combat wise overall above luffy.
Luffy was faster and stronger than him with Boundman.
In 1 vs 1 g4 crushed awakened Doffy both rounds!
Doffy never stood a chance against g4 1 vs 1

G2 and g3? Yeah but even here , when both were weakened, luffy and Doffy were matched

He's a high tier! Nothing else. If he is above high tiers then Katakuri is what? Mid top tier? Since he's legit placed among the mightiest and is someone luffy hyped over and over.

Kaido called doffy weakling by name, he cant even stalemate g4.

Healthy Kata : trashed g2 g3 g4 Boundman ( 80% healthy when he was ragdolling g4)
Weakened kata : matches snakeman FS luffy without awakening and mogura.
In both rounds of g4, lyffy failed to dominate Katakuri.

Healthy Doffy: handles luffy and law with trebol butting in.
Weakened doffy: matched by g2 and g3, needs awakening yet still cant even stalemate g4 Boundman.

If he cant handle a slower and weaker luffy with no advanced haki Then he isnt equal nor above Katakuri.

Doffy > mohawk Benn Kaido Akainu Kuzan Kizaru fuji GB
Since they arent put there next to Shanks and Dragon lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Doffy wasn't Youkou level. Lol