What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, it can be for anyone at this point. BUT, I agree that chances are lower subordinates to not have it. That's why I think that if Sasaki/WsW or anyone else get up, it's just due to recovery and not awakening.
People are looking too much into scaling and what not. Oda saves Awakening for the bosses, it doesn't matter if the ones before were weaker than the flying 6 or calamities

Must have heard of him via the Vegapunk research I found I guess? Oda's logic like Robin spending 2 years with Dragon and Sabo and never telling Luffy about it in detail especially. Also what she knows from spending 2 years with the Revolutionaries in general.

Although by that logic, since Ivankov is a right hand/commander of Dragon too, Sanji should have been imparted info by Ivankov too.

:sanmoji::robinsweat:
Robin never says shit. She doesn't talk about the poneglyphs either lol

This chapter is already an L for some redditors and OPtwt who tought Yamato would get one-shotted. I trust yall in here to not even form that trash thought in the first place.

and it looks like she's about to handle Kaido 1vs1 longer and better than Luffy (of course automatically better than any of the supernovas, lmao). Not only she's still up and well, she's FLEXING in that pic. LOOK AT THAT FORM!:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.