What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Cope
Writing paragraphs against something so easily and widely accepted as fact
Not really.
Oda HIMSELF said, in MULTIPLE OCASIONS that Zoro is represented by a shark, not a tiger.
Oda made that drawing because of some toy promotion that, for some reason, made Zoro a tiger.
BUt on SBS 95, when once again asked which animal Zoro was, Oda, ONCE AGAIN, says shark. not a single mention to tiger.
Shark Zoro is canon.
Tiger Zoro is filler.
:P

*Zoro vs King
also:
Killer vs Hawkins, Neko vs Perospero, Inu vs Jack, Raizo vs fukurokuju, Denjiro kills Orochi?,
Yep, I only listed the most obvious ones. The sheer amount of still open matchups alone should be enough to convince even the doubters, that Oda has already begun the process of finishing the matchups (as we've seen with Ulti vs Nami/Usopp, Jinbei vs WsW and Franky vs Sasaki).

Imagine if Oda was saving the T-Rex fruit for Franky somehow? Maybe even feeding it to one of his Franky creations? Mecha Godzilla, Franky style even? Well would need a Godzilla/Kaiju fruit for that I imagine but still?

If Franky does eat a dinosaur fruit, it would totally have vibes of this then, especially with Sanji too ofc and him getting Queen's tech as he desires too ideally!:

This time the ultimate dinosaur. Better than Page One, Ulti and even Drake.

Hopefully we get more focus on Sanji's fight than the Flying Six ones got. Queen knew Judge personally so I can see Sanji vs Queen getting 2 more chapters once focus goes back to it but we'll see. I hope to see a lot more from King as well. Zoro's back up so we'll see who he directs his attention to.

Franky did well. Seems all the Straw Hat will still be in condition to move around and maybe even fight after their arc fights. Yamato's doing well but her fruit ain't looking too good, in my opinion. Reminds me of Inu's sulong form a bit but I preferred that over whatever Yamato's supposed to be. I still hope to see more from her fight with her father though.

Ohh shit! something I though about a while ago:

In One Piece Treasure Cruise the gatcha game a while ago the released 4 free straw hat units that are pairs. At the moment only Nami and Usopp where paired, but later Robin and Brook joined and look who are the other 2 pairs:

Sanji - Franky
Zoro - Chopper.
So Zoro and Chopper vs King like Sanji/Franky vs Queen
:gokulaugh:

Ohh shit! something I though about a while ago:

In One Piece Treasure Cruise the gatcha game a while ago the released 4 free straw hat units that are pairs. At the moment only Nami and Usopp where paired, but later Robin and Brook joined and look who are the other 2 pairs:

Sanji - Franky
Zoro - Chopper.
If that happens, people will argue who is more nerfed between Chopper and Franky :chopoff:

Source is actually 5ch:

863名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい (ワッチョイ ed6f-4x/S)2021/07/13(火) 17:27:25.87ID:JrYsSQd20
クイーンはフランキーが欲しがりそうな力を持ってるね。
麦わらは復活するのに肉って叫んでる。
フランキーは空飛ぶササキと戦ってる
ラディカルビームは無敵だね。
ヤマトは悪魔の実を食べてるようです。
スーロンの様な姿でカイドウと戦ってる。
MF look at the time difference they posted almost 25 minutes after i posted
Post automatically merged:

Yamato hybrid fighting style it is like mink sulong fighting style (carrot sulong)

Last edited:
Not last minute but I doubt oda created her before WCI otherwise I feel like she would’ve been introduced earlier
I'm betting she was created in late 2019. She's inspired by Oscar from Rose of Versailles, something that Oda was really surprised by and only just finished reading in September 2019.

Also you've got her hair. Something that's ripped straight from the iconic two-toned hair in kimetsu no yaiba
KnY only started popping off in late 2019 which matches up with the Rose of Versailles comment. In other words, Yamao was potentially created around the Udon section in Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.