What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="ShadowStyle369, post: 1611705, member: 7875"]lol at the end of the day what is kaido fruit ? a fish and what is zoro a shark so either way sharks eat fishes even if u deny the tiger being zoro and dragon being kaido u can't deny the other one lol if u ask me oda wouldnt reveal zoro being a tiger early on anyways all his japanese fans would of recognized that so quickly sooo he goes with a shark and kaido a fish but he throws in hints he feels zoro is a tiger ...his office and the actual one eyed tiger in the manga zoro defeated
But a shark is a fish as well....
And Kaido is the bigger fish, since he's a freaking giant dragon while Zoro is a puny shark. :P
Failed logic right there, don't you think?[/QUOTE]
not at all its you that wants to stretch things to a size comparison lol sharks eat fishes its as simple as that u think kaido is the bigger fish when in the end it will actually be zoro but hey stay in denial ur not hurting my feelings :zosleepy::zosleepy::zosleepy:

Not really.
Oda HIMSELF said, in MULTIPLE OCASIONS that Zoro is represented by a shark, not a tiger.
Oda made that drawing because of some toy promotion that, for some reason, made Zoro a tiger.
BUt on SBS 95, when once again asked which animal Zoro was, Oda, ONCE AGAIN, says shark. not a single mention to tiger.
Shark Zoro is canon.
Tiger Zoro is filler.
:P
Is it that hard to accept Zoro as Tiger? He’s making his way back up anyways. What are you guys really even fighting?

- Zoro Tiger in Table Stand Oda Desk
- Zoro Tiger on Color Spread
- Zoro defeats Anime Tiger with One Eye
- Wano Zoro Tiger has Blade in mouth
- Manga Zoro defeats White Tiger

Strawhats can be given two animals.

I don’t see what the big stretch here is. It’s not so hard to admit that he could be a Tiger lol.

Anyways this is for anyone to see. I’m not bothered anymore if ppl believe this or not. The only reason most say this is to debunk Zoro fighting Kaido again (which we all know inside is about to happen)

Status
Not open for further replies.