Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh Typo seemed awfully informed for someone that just subbed in:

cuz he is indie too?
mango senpai isn’t town come on :seriously:
A few minutes after subbing in he knows Zara is indie and this is in response to Lind.
Krogo’s ability is very annoying but I prefer to lynch @Van :feelsokeman:
are you a new guy?
Apparently knows all of what happened with Krog.

@Fujishiro
I don't iso finalbeta I don't buy my own headache , plus, when was the last game you thought finalbeta was town?
Udell's interaction with Melo early game is the second weirdest thing ever but he doesn't strike me as scum yet
Mango did a long assed list of reads, wtf was that? how? was 99.9% sure TAC is town seems informed :seriously:
The mango reads list happened way further down than Mel vs Udell who was like on early pages, and he already knows about it.

Nat looks town idk
Already formed a town read on Nat as soon as he subbed in.

@Lindltaylor @TheAncientCenturion @Ena @Reborn @Ekkologix

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No, Reborn's case is less solid than Rhea, Rhea can tell us what Reborn is btw as she simped for him all game, and she could be a spy sent by him to Lind's squad if she flips scum, Reborn most likely is.
I’ll quote them

“Tell zhat little boy child Fridge zhat zhe Rhea case iz flimsy and it is better to root out scum in your midst.”

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Good thing they arent here and its just us important people, we keep our vote on Rhea.

Unless you present me for a case on Reborn thats actually solid.
“Zhe game will get more responsive when we can question Catty and she can respond. See who the girl will throw under the bus, we can do that now with Bonbon.”

@Fujishiro
Typo said:
Yeah ofc I said in my first post how I woud do it in this game, I said I won’t be reading the thread, as I would iso people based on who I feel should be iso’ed and who people tell me to iso I haven’t read a single full page from the first 281 except one random page frankly. I iso’ed Krog as soon as I went in, cuz Zem was talking about that in the general chat ? Someone told me to check mango IIRC or someone mentioned that list of his so I iso’ed him so don’t say bullshit like this happened before that or whatever, I iso’ed Nat and was able to form that read based on the fact that she is very darn bold this game and things I can explain with quotes and all if ypu wanna get hard headed about this?
That was my response to Zara telling them lind is 3rd, which is obvious with such a squad? Is it not obvious? :seriously:

- tries hard to be a captain

- first captain vote is for light

- continued to push light as captain a few times

Kind of pings me because cat asks if captain votes take place in thread or in pms despite already making votes in thread. feigning ignorance?

- Soft push on ekko

- Mentions ekko might having lie detector. maybe nothing maybe paranoia?

- Dest had an interaction with cat because he thought she was acting a bit different and she completely shut him down aggressively

-This is kind of pingy because cat tries to explain why tac stole zara and she said that maybe tac was trying to disrupt a wolf team from getting all the players - but how would tac know if there was a wolf team among the captains? it just felt like a weird thing to say

- This isnt great because it seems like cat is kind of shrugging off krogo role crushing a player. seemed indifferent to krogo.

- when flower asked cat if anyone stood out in her chat she said jdb and van because they werent talking. might be nai but still slightly pingy to me.

- She says shell only vote when reborn tells her to. ew.

-Then votes for me anyways and logs off. thats just not great.

there is catys case @Lindltaylor @Ena @Ekkologix @TheAncientCenturion @Missy @Reborn

- when flower asked cat if anyone stood out in her chat she said jdb and van because they werent talking. might be nai but still slightly pingy to me.
-She also Omgus me.
-oh yeah and shes done zero wolf hunting

My boy dest worked hard on this one and imo the grounds for pushing Cat/Rhea for a Lynch are legit.
I ask this to black bull member..

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I think Lindy Bonbon should be it after some thought.

can Catty talk? Is she a captain
Nah, there really is no case here on me other than "HiS SqUaD LoOks LiKe ThIrD PaRtY"

I'm actually town and it's pretty funny how players push whatever they want here cause they are convinced of something. I've seen so many games where players think they are convinced of something and often lead players in the wrong direction.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
A lot of resistance towards the Rhea Lynch hmm.

She cant talk, and dude Rhea's flip will give us info on Bonbon and Typo and Me at the very least.

Explain why those 2 are better?
If we dive into it when she can talk, she’ll point fingers, is what Nat said in disc to us. Her flailing will give more info than a silent lynch.

Nah, there really is no case here on me other than "HiS SqUaD LoOks LiKe ThIrD PaRtY"

I'm actually town and it's pretty funny how players push whatever they want here cause they are convinced of something. I've seen so many games where players think they are convinced of something and often lead players in the wrong direction.
I don’t negotiate with terrorists

I bring a solid case on Rhea and get met but yeah man but my thoughts are different, Bonbon's case is weaker and while i think hes scum his Lynch would provide info on Nat/TAC who i already kinda town read and maybe Me.

Whereas Rheas bring info on Typo and Reborn and Me and Ekko.

Status
Not open for further replies.