What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to briefly compare Momo and Yamato. Who I believe are future crewmembers.

Based on this chapter we learn Yamato ate her devil fruit because she was hungry just like Momo. She is trying to be Oden just like Momo. She is Kaidos son. And Momo is Odens son. Going forwards I think Momo will be protected by Yamato on the ship. She will get Odens old bounty. And she will stay with Momo after Luffys journey is over. She should also ideally jump on the Sunny like how Oden did. And they can’t let her go because she will drown and strawhats are nice guys

and where is this level with vergo, doffy and page one, because base sanji doesn't have increased his haki like zoro and luffy
Where was Zoro when he got captured by Fishman Pirates, beaten by Yeti Brothers, and couldn't cut Birdcage?

Also he beaten PO, are you idiot? Sanji while nerfed damage Vergo and Doffy even beaten Law and Zoro wasn't an threat to him. Hypocrisy of you guys and unable to admit characters are getting stronger and truth on situations. Zoro isn't on Luffy's level. Stop with Head Piece like you guys said Luffy won't wake up in time, but spoilers stated he be coming back into the fight fast. Denying truth for Head Piece isn't helping your side.

Yamato looking like Inuyasha sister.

What Zoro accomplished was completely different than what Kiku did. Zoro permanently scarred Kaido. A feat achieved by only one other person throughout the entire manga, Oden.

Kiku slightly injured Kaido, who quickly healed the injury. Kiku feat was repeated by every other Scabbard plus Luffy, Kid, Killer, and Law.

I always find it funny how some compare Zoro to Kiku when they try to downplay him instead of using any of the other Scabbards.

Zoro hasn't prroved his worth to himself yet because his goal wasn't to scar Kaido. Instead, it is to kill Kaido. That's part of the reason he will return and fight Kaido again.

Kaido has been beaten several times. Oda told us about all his losses when he officially introduced him. He is no stranger to defeat. Defeating Kaido won't be enough to stop him because he will return. Remember, he stated he picked Wano for a reason. Zoro is the only one capable of killing him. Not right now but in the future. Regardless of who Zoro fights next, he will use it to improve his skills/control over enma and CoC.

I believe the only way to kill Kaido is to hit him with an attack powerful enough to kill him in one blow. Anything less won't kill him. It might severely injure him, it might defeat him, but it won't kill him because he will recover. I think that will be achieved by having Zoro combine a large overflowing amount of haki with powerful adv CoC attack.

Flying dragon blaze 2.0 incoming.
Yes. That's what I've been trying to say. Zoro has YET to prove his worth. Though I doubt that Zoro might slay Kaido anyway.
Btw, the scene is implicating of the abnormality of ODEN sword. Not Zoro actually.

I think I'm just a bit tired of this Sanji+Zoro game, after so many months.
I'm just enjoying that Sanji is fighting a strong huge opponent like a YC2 and that's enough for me.
Zoro can even one shots a resurrected prime Whitebeard for what I care lol
Zoro and Sanji is fanbase from the story as they debate on who is stronger than who when reality they are equals.

Nah, that won't happened lol. Zoro and Sanji compete with one another and in the same tier while Luffy is on a tier of his own.

Zoro and Sanji is fanbase from the story as they debate on who is stronger than who when reality they are equals.

Nah, that won't happened lol. Zoro and Sanji compete with one another and in the same tier while Luffy is on a tier of his own.
Holy shit... don’t smoke some weird shit and read the manga carefully.

Can I put certain users on my ignore list?

Let's be honest, Yamato is nothing more than a cannon fodder that will hold until Seiya (aka Luffy) shows up and saves the day. A character is already doomed to failure and a story of being Oden doesn't help...

Holy shit... don’t smoke some weird shit and read the manga carefully.

Can I put certain users on my ignore list?
Yeah I did and I see Zoro getting upset second time over comment since Zou of insecurity like you guys. Denial on you if you don't think Zoro doesn't take it seriously on rivalry as he does.

Read from start of OP to here as been apparent on them between the two even while fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.