What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's Who comparing himself to a pre timeskip Lucci didn't get me that hyped & considering how Jinbe dog walked him + Franky possibly beating Sasaki in this manner only proves my point about Oda "trying" to hype up these two outside the tobbi roppo.

I had a feeling that the Tobbi Roppo couldn't really challenge the all stars, and I was right. Not seeing the strawhats go all out + only showing the ending of these fights just gives the impression that these enemies aren't as strong as we think they are.

Jack was right, the tobbi roppo dead ass can't defeat severly 9 injured scabbards.

zoro and luffy healed at the same time preparing for round 2 against kaido :steef:
sanji is stalling for franky to come and help him :goyea:
Moe
Luffy is healed, we have no idea how Zoro will get back up even after they start giving him medicine. Also didn't you guys try to hype last chapter Zoro will be back up only for us to get Tama instead :kayneshrug:? I think it's clear Tama > Zoro. We got denied that.

Head Piece isn't good for you like Luffy won't beat Kaido, but we know he is and Sanji beating Queen. Sanji stating comment on using technology for Franky after the fight. Not first time characters state something like that before beating someone on their own.
Post automatically merged:

Panda Man source: Panda Man

can't beat that LOL
Didn't know One Piece is non-canon. I guess I haven't been reading the series that it's named on. Though more accurate than Head Piece from what I seen.

B

Ballel

Maybe during the final war...but a big maybe because it’s Oda. Personally I would kill off 2 Straw Hats. Usopp with a heroic death and about the second one I’m not sure yet. But I’m not the mangaka so why thinking about that
:kayneshrug:
Since it's Oda I heavily doubt we'll get sh deaths. He said he is looking forward to drawing the party at the end, there will most likely be all sh's present to make it a happy ending.

But if any sh's were to die then it has to be those whose death would complement their dream.
Not Headcannon, the reality. I give Zoro feats that are make sense, but not Head Piece to say he could fight Kaido and beat him on his own when reality he got one-shot the moment Kaido use his club on him.
How was that a one shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.