What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Luffy seems to wake up in the Hearts Pirates submarine and yells "MEATTTTT ~~~ !!!".
:whitepress:
- Kaidou says he had a hard time getting the Devil Fruit that Yamato ate.
Such a lame Excuse :whitepress:
Yamato though :finally:

Franky wants technology/abilities that Queen has
First Vegapunk and now Queen....damn oda you are making Franky so lame with him copying others :whitepress:
Yamato fighting style is like mink sulong fighting style (carrot sulong)
Carrot for Nakama :vistalaugh:

Wake up moe u live in a dream some sanjitard used genjutsu on you :milaugh:
Zolo, the 'Moe' you seek is on Youtube probably watching and comment on a random channel. Why not try looking there before acting like idiot thinking people are behind every account :milaugh:.

Don't be delusional as that why 'ZKK' is debunked as Head Piece isn't One Piece :kayneshrug:.

Zolo, the 'Moe' you seek is on Youtube probably watching and comment on a random channel. Why not try looking there before acting like idiot thinking people are behind every account :milaugh:.

Don't be delusional as that why 'ZKK' is debunked as Head Piece isn't One Piece :kayneshrug:.
zoro and luffy healed at the same time preparing for round 2 against kaido :steef:
sanji is stalling for franky to come and help him :goyea:
Moe

B

Ballel

One uses his skill, one use establish magical sword by famous character which has been stated to have their own abilities. Zoro has shown nothing of his own abilities to harm Kaido without Enma as shown he didn't use his other swords to harm him.

Zoro got saved from Hakai with Law and lol, with an team to help him. Not one on one. Killer also fought in that fight, but he with Hawkins unless you think Hawkins is Yonko lvl XD? Also again Enma got into scales, not his skills.

They are equals and it's apparent between how they interact while Luffy and Zoro interact as captain and subordinate, not equals. We see Luffy and Sanji fighting Big Mom together prior arc, but doesn't mean you hear me saying Sanji is on Luffy's level. They are ones in the same tier next to Luffy in power, but not on his level.
This post just makes me sad... so much headcanon in one post. Good grief!

there's a lot to show that they are equal, at least.
An extremely weaken and injured Zoro who still scarred Kaido. So many people love to focus on the facts Zoro used the strongest attack but overlook the condition he was in.

Remember, the manga implied Zoro flying dragon blaze could permanently scar Kaido. If that's true then could his other high end attacks do the same? Can he use barrier haki to clash with Kaido adv CoC attacks in a similar way he used it to block hakai? We still don't know how long you can use asura or how many times he can use it in battle? There's a lot of questions that haven't been answered and if you really want to know how strong he is then those questions need to be answered.
It was due to the fact that Zoro was at his limit where he unlock CoC in the first place which you guys always seem to ignore.
As for flying dragon it was considered a dangerous attack by Big Mom which Kaido avoids similar to how he avoided Luffy's base form punch later on. If it hurts him he avoids it.

Asura was nonetheless his strongest attack especially when imbued with CoC. There is no doubt in my mind that it was stronger than flying dragon blaze as it was Zoro's last resort.

Yamaterasu...

I genuinely am a complete fraud especially as an Okami fan for not seeing that coming, seeing that as a potential DF for Yamato and it being extremely fitting for her, One Piece and Wano! There was even a fake spoiler recently of Kaido comparing Yamato's mother to a goddess or being a goddess too!

Man, I already have such heavy nostalgia/reminiscence of Okami thanks to Wano and Onigashima, but Oda is really going all out....You could also kinda say Sulong Inu and Wanda are similar to Okami's Amaterasu even?

There was something like the Red Scabbards too I think it in it but they were dogs? A legendary sea dragon god, "the Kyuubi/Ninetails itself", "Yami" etc. I remember a clan of yakuza sparrows and a wolf themed tribe of people who lived in a snowy areas? They wore masks?

Typical Oda though, he didn't give us a silhouette for once but he "compensates" by refusing to give us the name for some reason. Probably to blue ball us and build hype as usual. But question is, are we gonna have to wait AGES for the SBS/Vivre Cards/Databooks or whatever to tell us what the name of her DF is then? What about Apoo's DF too? Why is that STILL a mystery?

:nicagesmile::lumazed::finally::stealthblack:
This. If he took too long just to reveal the name of Kid's fruit, I would rather not imagine how long it will take for Apoo's fruit name reveal.

:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.