What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Head Piece. Zoro is facing YC lvl opponent as his main and Yamato will be defeated before Luffy comes back which he will be in probably next chapter or in a few. Denying this is not helping your side.

Your the idiot clowns who forcing me to be someone else and on some drug crack shit on thinking Luffy isn't stronger than Zoro. Bitch please, everyone know you guys are uncredible and insecure :kayneshrug:.

BenneDick, you got stop with crack man. It's not good for you.
These insults are awful

Bogard

You can't win
Franky vs Sasaki.
- The title of the chapter is a named attack by Sasaki.
- The great part of the chapter is the combat between them and it seems that the duel is decided
Interesting that Oda is doing a follow up from the Jinbei VS Who's Who battle with the Franky vs Sasaki with their battles seemingly ending one after the other

It shows Franky's growth(and SHs as a whole for the matter) if he really defeated Sasaki, right here when even Sanji was struggling against someone on similar lvl back in PH

But I guess since we're close to end of series, it makes sense that the SHs are getting bumps to be closer to their EOS lvl

I agree with you.

People, including myself tend to forget that Zoro and Sanji have different styles. Zoro usually beats his enemies with one strong attack while Sanji usually uses multiple weaker attacks to defeat his opponents.
Not really, Sanji have one-shot enemies with one hit, so Idk what you mean and even Zoro need many attacks before beating someone.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Pretty sure that RS Sanji beats pre Emma Zoro in a 1on1 and overall was more powerful at that time. But yeah other than that, he has this in his bag.

Not arguing that Sanji is stronger either, but that argument is super flawed, mate.

First of all Zoro already had the chance to show off his all out "post PU" - moves. Other than a Enma amplified pound cannon there's not much left to show imo.
Secondly they are two completely different types of fighters: You wouldn't try to measure a wrestler's merit at hand of his box skills.
So it doesn"t help your case if you list off feats in which Zoro prevails, when it's obvious that Sanji will have multiple areas/stats where he will prevail just as much.
Like how does Zoro compare to the invisibility+flight+superb movement speed- package for example?
See how that goes.

I'm not even fronting you or anything, cause you imo have a pretty neutral and appropriate view on that matter, just wanted to tackle that quick, cause it's one of my most beloved otherwise "used to overhype Zoro" - arguments.

Pretty sure that EoW Sanji will be one of the most difficult matches for Zoro within their tier range.
You're fucking deluded. Zoro has feats now eos sanji can't even dream of doing.

Wait, wait, wait! I could only give the spoilers a quick glance, so my head canon my be way off base.

Franky defeats Sasaki? Then Franky goes to Queen in a battle of technological achievements! Ergo Sanji will fight King! Sanji is going to do more than bend King's beak! He is going to knock King's beak right off of his face!

:funky::steef:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Crane, shut up and come back to One Piece, not Head Piece. I used to hear you were one of the honorable users, but seems like that is lie if your on toxic side on BS insecurity. Don't be upset cause Tama got more screen time over Zoro who isn't doing anything.

Using the exact same GIF I did like you regurgitate the same tired bullshit every chapter, why am I not surprised that you couldn’t even muster an original comeback?? :gonope:

Did you even read the chapter? Queen wasn't the reason for BM falling unonscious. She went to sleep, because she got all her memories back. Queen was scared he was gonna die.
It was never said that the attack didn't have a impact on her passing out

What we do know for sure is that the attack managed to CRACK her head, this is leagues above what Killer did with Kaido

I don't know how can you be caught up with One Piece and still think that Hawkins or Killer has a chance of being stronger than Queen...

Queen's bounty, Queen's portrayal and Queen's feats... all far superior from Killer and Hawkins

not every sanji Stan wagered only on King as sanji's opponent

Saying that every Sanji Stan predicted his fight with king would negate the fact that there were those who were ok with Queen too..

which includes me as well, so thats false generalization mate
The queen part is irrelevant to my statement, because they predicted Sanji vs King regardless.

Maybe 2-3 true Sanji stans legitimately faced facts eariler and stated Sanji vs Queen was going to be the end all be all... you were not one of those mate

Status
Not open for further replies.