What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you someone explain ? Why do you love Yamato ? Sum , we have just seen 10 12 chapter. Which kind of yamato point should we admire ? still , dont get it .

Basement is bullshit .
Motavation is bullshit .

Oda said himself How can ı connect ace to onisgama ? And , here we are . welcome to yamato . ıf yamato has fire based DF . Welcome to Ace 3.0 .d.d

Exactly you just proved my point

This post sums you and everyone else up 100000%
Zoro is only liked for his combat ability bc outside of that he’s just a background character people seem to notice every once in a while
So the only reasons you like Sanji is because he has 2 shitty backstories and that he beat up his defenseless captain?

Sanji is a character who is the exact same as he was in his introduction: perverted and loves to cook. That’s it, just a bland and annoying character whenever he does get panel time.

Zoro starts off as a lone wolf who doesn’t like to work with anyone, who told Luffy that he’d kill him if he got in the way of his dreams to sacrificing his life for his dream of becoming the Pirate King. He goes from insanely prideful, refusing to get injured on his back to throwing away one of his main character traits by bowing in front of the man he wants to surpass in order to get stronger for his crew.

His development since his introduction is second only to Nami and Robin. Corny ass generic backstories like my family bullied me do not make a good character.

Excuse me Where are your manners? Zoro is one of the original 3 Main Characters of the series. I do agree that Sanji is a more complex and in depth character but Zoro is a quality character himself.

odas first drawing just composed of luffy zoro nami and sanji as a certain . the others was not certain.
in addition , even though zoro first crew member , according to the timeline , sanji joined group just 3 4 days later :)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Could you someone explain ? Why do you love Yamato ? Sum , we have just seen 10 12 chapter. Which kind of yamato point should we admire ? still , dont get it .

Basement is bullshit .
Motavation is bullshit .

Oda said himself How can ı connect ace to onisgama ? And , here we are . welcome to yamato . ıf yamato has fire based DF . Welcome to Ace 3.0 .d.d
If you don’t understand it without an explanation, you won’t get it with one either :hapnoel:

Status
Not open for further replies.