What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just saying..... He called Zoro a background character when he's not fighting. Which is cap......Outside of luffy Zoro probably has the most genuine character interactions among the crew.
of course , zoro cannot be backround character . also he has interaction with crew member. But among the crew member , ı guess sanji has most interaction because of sanji is like protector of crew , zoro is protector of captain .

Sanji being this complex character is a myth lmao. The guy is typical pervert that you can find in every anime. The guy is absolute trash character post time skip, all nose bleeds, getting humiliated and gags.
And what is Zoro? A boring, stoic, bland, generic, stale character with a cardboard personality who is the typical anime “badass” who has 0 different and defining character traits and is only liked because he’s a fighter

There’s legit no other reason you zolo fans like him for. He has no depth and is almost a non existent character in all honesty

Set in classical Japan, Ōkami combines Japanese mythology and folklore to tell the story of how the land was saved from darkness by the Shinto sun goddess, named Amaterasu, who took the form of a white wolf. It features a sumi-e-inspired cel-shaded visual style and the Celestial Brush, a gesture-system to perform miracles. The game was planned to use more traditional realistic rendering, but this had put a strain on the graphics processing of the PlayStation 2. Clover Studio switched to a cel-shaded style to reduce the processing, which led to the Celestial Brush concept. The gameplay is modeled on The Legend of Zelda, one of director Hideki Kamiya's favorite series.

Yeah look like she more like to become amaterasu, the wano kuni n the df kinda same theme

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
IS ODA BRAIN DEAD OR SOMETHING WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY POST TIME SKIP? EVERY FUCKING TIME A NEW FRUIT IS INTRODUCE HE REFUSES TO GIVE US THE NAME OR INFO ON IT. EVERY FUCKING TIME HE WANTS SOMEONE TO GO BUY THE VIVRE CARD OR SBS TO GET THE DEVIL FRUIT INFO. ODA IS NOTTHING BUT A MONEY HUNGRY AUTHOR WHO WILL ABUSE THE FAN BASE OF THERE TRUST IN HIM TO SELL MORE VOLUMES. ALL HE CARES ABOUT IN THE STORY IS WRITING LITTLE GIRL CHARACTER LIKE MOMO AND TAMA AND MAKING DISNEY CARTOON CHARACTER DESIGN.

And what is Zoro? A boring, stoic, bland, generic, stale character with a cardboard personality who is the typical anime “badass” who has 0 different and defining character traits and is only liked because he’s a fighter

There’s legit no other reason you zolo fans like him for. He has no depth and is almost a non existent character in all honesty
Then why all I see is Sanji fans begging for Zoro's fighting traits tho
- Oh Zoro may fight King, fuck me I want Sanji to fight King too
- Oh Zoro is fighting Kaidou, fuck me I want Sanji to fight Kaidou too
- Oh Zoro blocks Hakai, fuck me I want Sanji to block it too
- Oh Zoro scars Kaidou, fuck me I want Sanji to scar him too
- Oh Zoro has COC, fuck me I want Sanji to scar him too
But you don't see ANY thread of Zoro fans begging for Sanji's character traits
- Oh Sanji is a pervert, fuck me I DON'T WANT Zoro to be a pervert too
I'm sure you get my point

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTER IN ONE PIECE AND HE REFUSES TO PUT THE DEVIL FRUIT NAME IN THE MANGA INSTEAD HE PUT IT IN A SEPERATE MAGAZINE PEOPLE NEED TO BUY TO GET IT. KID AND KAIDO DEVIL FRUIT COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN INTRODUCED WITH 1 LINE TEXT UNDER THEM BUT NO. NOW HES DOING THE SAME SHIT WITH YAMATO .

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
IS ODA BRAIN DEAD OR SOMETHING WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY POST TIME SKIP? EVERY FUCKING TIME A NEW FRUIT IS INTRODUCE HE REFUSES TO GIVE US THE NAME OR INFO ON IT. EVERY FUCKING TIME HE WANTS SOMEONE TO GO BUY THE VIVRE CARD OR SBS TO GET THE DEVIL FRUIT INFO. ODA IS NOTTHING BUT A MONEY HUNGRY AUTHOR WHO WILL ABUSE THE FAN BASE OF THERE TRUST IN HIM TO SELL MORE VOLUMES. ALL HE CARES ABOUT IN THE STORY IS WRITING LITTLE GIRL CHARACTER LIKE MOMO AND TAMA AND MAKING DISNEY CARTOON CHARACTER DESIGN.
GO
OUTSIDE

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
KAIDO THE MAIN FKIN VILLIAN OF THE ARC DOES NOT GET HIS DEVIL FRUIT INTRODUCEI N THE MANGA

KID THE MAIN ALLIANCE MEMBER DOES NOT GET HIS DEVIL FRUIT INTRODUCE IN THE MANGA

AND NOW YAMATO THE NEW STRAW HAT PIRATE WONT GET INTRODUCE IN THE MANGA EITHER

FUCK THIS SHT!!

WHEN WILL FANS LEARN STOP PRAISING ODA AS A GOD HES CLEARLY USING EVERYONE AND DOESNT CAER ANYMORE

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTER IN ONE PIECE AND HE REFUSES TO PUT THE DEVIL FRUIT NAME IN THE MANGA INSTEAD HE PUT IT IN A SEPERATE MAGAZINE PEOPLE NEED TO BUY TO GET IT. KID AND KAIDO DEVIL FRUIT COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN INTRODUCED WITH 1 LINE TEXT UNDER THEM BUT NO. NOW HES DOING THE SAME SHIT WITH YAMATO .
Dude's not even wrong.
Better than silhouette, I guess...
:P

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
:finally: MonsterZoro Sama!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.