What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are weird for knowing this exists on the internet and using it.
Using this only excusable if you are younger than 10.
If you are older than 10 stop using it, you are embarassing yourself. I am trying to help.
I’m “weird” for having a meme based on reality but you genuinely hate a drawing with all your heart 🤦🏾‍♂🤦🏾‍♂️ 🤦🏾‍♂️ something that doesn’t even exist

Ok buddy…..

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
All according to a weird cult who does the exact same thing but chooses to ignore it because i don’t like ZoLo lol
No. In all honesty. One Piece aside.

You are not a worthy person when it comes to actual chat/debate/argument.

You are desperate and weird when you are speaking about Sanji.

Tell me how to look at you seriously when you spend ur entire time on WG spamming "ZOLOLOZLZOLZOZLOZ SANJI STRONGER THAN XYZ ZOLOZLOZLOZLZO".

Do you want to be treated like a respectable person? Become one.

Well luffy has been knocked out more times than both zoro and sanji. Does that mean that sanji is also above luffy?

Luffy got koed by appo? So is luffy weaker than sanji?

Sanji admitted that he was going to die from kings attack. Even begged the dude to stop. And then mentioned the fact that the raid suit saved him.

Amd sanji hasn't been fighting anyone this entire time except fodder really in wano. Until he face king and got his shit pushed in. And is now facing queen.

Infact sanji stated that he needed saving from black Maria so... what's your point?
My point is ZoLo got Ko’d before any other strawhat while Sanji didn’t. Cry about a suit all you want, Sanji still hasn’t been KO’d and is going toe to toe in his base vs a Hybrid second commander

Stop trying to bring Luffy into this when it’s just about ZoLo and Sanji

This @Abysmal kid didn’t “destroy” any of my points all he said was “ZoR0 rEAlLy StR0Ng” and expected me to just….errr agree??? It doesn’t work that way

The fact that you think I “lie” to myself just shows how much of a clown you are. I just have common sense compared to you

Status
Not open for further replies.