What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyhow, I pretty much predicted this shit. When I saw Ulti/P1 go down in the first chapter of the volume, this would be the Tobi Roppo defeat chapter, and Calamity fights should reach a peak!

Shit we might even get Jack/Queen defeats at the end of the volume.

This battle is ending earlier than foreseen. By the time Luffy gets to Kaido, all the subordinates will have been beaten. I don't think there is time for any new moves.

At this point it really seems like Luffy will defeat Kaido with a King Kong Gun, but he will add the new Conqueror's Haki around it. That was the move he was training with Hyogoro after all.

Then why all I see is Sanji fans begging for Zoro's fighting traits tho
- Oh Zoro may fight King, fuck me I want Sanji to fight King too
- Oh Zoro is fighting Kaidou, fuck me I want Sanji to fight Kaidou too
- Oh Zoro blocks Hakai, fuck me I want Sanji to block it too
- Oh Zoro scars Kaidou, fuck me I want Sanji to scar him too
- Oh Zoro has COC, fuck me I want Sanji to scar him too
But you don't see ANY thread of Zoro fans begging for Sanji's character traits
- Oh Sanji is a pervert, fuck me I DON'T WANT Zoro to be a pervert too
I'm sure you get my point
No one wanted Sanji to block Hakai or to scar Kaido, we know that he can't do that since It isn't his way of fightning.
About going against Kaido, you know why we wanted It? Because It happened that now you'all are overhypping rooftop sh*t, when Zoro's main opponent (that will be King) hasn't shown anything to be put considerably above Queen, but slightly stronger at best.
But no, because of Rooftop now people are gonna put somehow King way more powerful than Queen, something that goes against their portrayal and how they acted against Marco.
You're so obsessed with "feats, feats", well you should know then that Ulti surviving Maser Canon Is one of the best feats in the verse and guess who should scale above Ulti in durability? Queen...
We Sanji fans don't want to say that our boy Is 2nd stronger and vice-captain, we just want to say that even though Zoro is stronger and has a vice-captain like file, our cook Is still comparable to him in both strength and role, since he's the third strongest, he's a wing of Luffy.
Just accept Sanji as someone that can be compared to Zoro, even though, he will always be and that's inevitable, never exactly equal to the swordsman, let's not even say stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.