What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one wanted Sanji to block Hakai or to scar Kaido, we know that he can't do that since It isn't his way of fightning.
About going against Kaido, you know why we wanted It? Because It happened that now you'all are overhypping rooftop sh*t, when Zoro's main opponent (that will be King) hasn't shown anything to be put considerably above Queen, but slightly stronger at best.
But no, because of Rooftop now people are gonna put somehow King way more powerful than Queen, something that goes against their portrayal and how they acted against Marco.
You're so obsessed with "feats, feats", well you should know then that Ulti surviving Maser Canon Is one of the best feats in the verse and guess who should scale above Ulti in durability? Queen...
We Sanji fans don't want to say that our boy Is 2nd stronger and vice-captain, we just want to say that even though Zoro is stronger and has a vice-captain like file, our cook Is still comparable to him in both strength and role, since he's the third strongest, he's a wing of Luffy.
Just accept Sanji as someone that can be compared to Zoro, even though, he will always be and that's inevitable, never exactly equal to the swordsman, let's not even say stronger.
No needs to convince me, convince other Sanji fans to stop wanting Sanji to have Zoro’s feats

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Anyhow, I pretty much predicted this shit. When I saw Ulti/P1 go down in the first chapter of the volume, this would be the Tobi Roppo defeat chapter, and Calamity fights should reach a peak!

Shit we might even get Jack/Queen defeats at the end of the volume.
Didnt you say that Franky stands zero chance vs Sasaki? :kriwhat:

Minor info from Redon in ArlongPark Forums

- The vast majority of the chapter is the combat between them (Franky vs Sasaki) and it seems that the duel is decided (we do not know in favor of whom)
Interesting! Maybe similar vibes to this?

Though, I'm still not sure if that would imply it's over. Unlike this chapter (895), 1019 doesn't have a VS title, whether that matters or not.. What is important though is now apparently BOTH Sasaki and WsW do not have outcomes to their fights yet.

Edit: maybe this just ends up damaging/destroying General Franky, forcing Franky to fight out of the armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.