What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut the fuck up nobody clowned anybody. I can ignore who I want period. He‘s posting complete bullshit and I don’t want to read it. I swear people like you are little pussies who provoke people and have 0 balls. Get a life
On here on a daily basis snd tells me to “get a life” look how triggered you got 😂😂🤣 I wouldn’t even waste a fraction of my time provoking your sorry ass

you the type who doesn’t care if other Zorofans spewed bullshit and would let it slide but since it came from a sanji fan you ignore??, pure bias

A true pussy ignores because he got clowned too hard lmfao

Nothing about the summary of this chapter(so far) seems to confirm that WsW was actually defeated. If he really was down for the count you'd think we would get at least a panel at the beginning showing him defeated. Even P1 and Ulti got an announcement by Bao Huang.
Page 1 didn't get announced that chapter did he? Oda is clearly going to announce all TR defeats at once. There is only 1 left.

He's not going to announce them 1 by 1.

Haha page One is not totally down too. He Will get up. Ulti os the only one that van actually be down for the amount of hits she got since luffy, yamato, BM, Ussop, yellow dog and Nami.

WsW and Sasaki arent down. And Black Maria wont be down as Well next chapter.
I'd like some of that kush.

Could you someone explain ? Why do you love Yamato ? Sum , we have just seen 10 12 chapter. Which kind of yamato point should we admire ? still , dont get it .

Basement is bullshit .
Motavation is bullshit .

Oda said himself How can ı connect ace to onisgama ? And , here we are . welcome to yamato . ıf yamato has fire based DF . Welcome to Ace 3.0 .d.d
The same as Carrots fans but Yamato is not useless

Then why all I see is Sanji fans begging for Zoro's fighting traits tho
- Oh Zoro may fight King, fuck me I want Sanji to fight King too
- Oh Zoro is fighting Kaidou, fuck me I want Sanji to fight Kaidou too
- Oh Zoro blocks Hakai, fuck me I want Sanji to block it too
- Oh Zoro scars Kaidou, fuck me I want Sanji to scar him too
- Oh Zoro has COC, fuck me I want Sanji to scar him too
But you don't see ANY thread of Zoro fans begging for Sanji's character traits
- Oh Sanji is a pervert, fuck me I DON'T WANT Zoro to be a pervert too
I'm sure you get my point
I would never want Sanji to get negged by Kamazou so…..no thank you

Status