Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
TAC please talk me through your progression from thinking optimal night lynch was Reborn to thinking it was Rhea
I think a captain has to be scum.

I town read all of them so far besides Bonbon who I think has been indecisive all game and a little absent. Rhea was odd and my team didn't like it as much, so I shifted to my original idea but never got comfortable enough to split.

Goes without saying, im talking about others.

I think Missy is scum.

Lind self revealed start of d2, i dont see that as a dude with scummates. At worst indie.
issue with lind is
I thought we were on the same page about reborn
he voted him with me
the 360 to rhea towards the end
well
at least I want his explanation

for missy who did her team ask her to go for.
why did she vote ekko

I think a captain has to be scum.

I town read all of them so far besides Bonbon who I think has been indecisive all game and a little absent. Rhea was odd and my team didn't like it as much, so I shifted to my original idea but never got comfortable enough to split.
Why do you think that? Probability wise or Mechanic wise?

There should not really be any reason to think a captain must be town unless you're playing probabilities

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why do you think that? Probability wise or Mechanic wise?

There should not really be any reason to think a captain must be town unless you're playing probabilities
Tone reading Fridge as town
Freddy Mercury claimed and chose to use her supposed one shot on Einstein.
Mister was pushed into the position of Captaincy, didn't choose it. So it's possible she is scum but I think scum should be gunning for those roles

Status
Not open for further replies.