What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
you notice how threads are normal until a select couple choose to comment, and then draws everyone else in like a black hole
Yeah. It's my bad for interacting with them in the first place but I was just trying to convince him to act like a human.

He wants to debate? To talk to people? It is impossible with his approach.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Oda is such a hack if he doesn’t let Usopp, Brook, and Chopper get serious 1v1s like the rest of the SHs. He could have very easily made it happen by giving them P1, WsW, and Pero, but chose not to for some reason (assuming they don’t happen). Like what possible good reason could there be for just denying 3 SHs their own fights?
Oda would rather draw Tama chapters instead lmao

My point is ZoLo got Ko’d before any other strawhat while Sanji didn’t. Cry about a suit all you want, Sanji still hasn’t been KO’d and is going toe to toe in his base vs a Hybrid second commander

Stop trying to bring Luffy into this when it’s just about ZoLo and Sanji

This @Abysmal kid didn’t “destroy” any of my points all he said was “ZoR0 rEAlLy StR0Ng” and expected me to just….errr agree??? It doesn’t work that way

The fact that you think I “lie” to myself just shows how much of a clown you are. I just have common sense compared to you
Luffy got KO before any other SH. Your point is completely invalid after that.

My point is ZoLo got Ko’d before any other strawhat while Sanji didn’t. Cry about a suit all you want, Sanji still hasn’t been KO’d and is going toe to toe in his base vs a Hybrid second commander

Stop trying to bring Luffy into this when it’s just about ZoLo and Sanji

This @Abysmal kid didn’t “destroy” any of my points all he said was “ZoR0 rEAlLy StR0Ng” and expected me to just….errr agree??? It doesn’t work that way

The fact that you think I “lie” to myself just shows how much of a clown you are. I just have common sense compared to you

Actually you can't even remember right. Sanji was knocked out first :youcraz:

By “normal” do u mean constant sanji slander and mention of Sanji who has nothing to do with anything???? Lol
Is there Sanji slander from users on here including myself... yes, I call spades spades. I dont claim to be a saint

I mean the 2 people... you and Panda that made the decision to go to war with 30 people on this forum, then to continue that war by continuously talking about you.

You Kaios by rolling up into a defenseless shell attacking any Zoro boi, usually by calling them clowns, then claiming to never talk about Zoro.

Panda- by mirroring users and deflecting making up baseless lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.