What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Ymato won't get on the boat. She's too strong

Maybe as strong as Luffy
she is strong but not as strong as Luffy and for sure at the end of the arc Luffy will be just another level. and for sure she is gonna join Luffy she stated that even to Kaido himself.
She is just another Oden he was very strong and joined WB and after him Roger as well.
even though he could have his own crew. Zoro and Sanji are strong and could have their own crews as well and still they are on the sunny that goes for Jinbe as well who is strong had his own crew.

he also melted part of the door

the corners and the part of the door yup

I cant say that the door was made of steel since.. Kuma was able to melt iron with it.. idk about steel.. but one can argue that with that mechanism of negating physical blows.... its kinda no different than steel for the likes of Sanji and luffy.. if they just try base punches than DJ or redhawk

Not trying to undermine Yamato’s strength or anything and I’m sure some of you will probably cry about this but……I believe Yamato is really only doing this well is because she knows her father

She’s 28 so it only makes since she’d know how he fights but still she believes she’ll lose and that Luffy could defeat him so uhh yeah I think that’s very telling

Again not calling her weak in the slightest. Just pointing out this little tid bit

We shall see how the fight between Yamato and Kaido develops. It might be like Luffy's last solo where Kaido is having a fun time and that prevents him from murdering his daughter. Note that Kaido still has big plans for Yamato so he isn't going directly for the kill.

Yamato vs Kaido Spoilers

The fight is the last 4 or so pages of the chapter.
Yamato fights equally with Kaido.
Yamato fights like a Sulong mink; she's extremely fast and uses her claws.
Yamato uses fire enhanced attacks.
also, Sasaki used his Hybrid form
Why isn't this in the spoiler pics and images thread? Is it real?

It depends with feats Yamato show against Hybrid Kaido and who gonna face Zoro.
But yeah kinda it look like that Yamato is stronger right now, could change at the end of wano, it depends who face Zoro and which feats we see from Zoro. Luffy pre adv CoC looking weaker then Yamato too.
Yeah Yamato kinda fucks up the powerscaling.
I think yeah as of right now, the scaling should go like this:
Luffy (post AdCOC) = Yamato > Zoro > Sanji
And i'm fine with it. Post Wano Zoro will become stronger than her once he masters Enma and has AdCOC

My point is ZoLo got Ko’d before any other strawhat while Sanji didn’t. Cry about a suit all you want, Sanji still hasn’t been KO’d and is going toe to toe in his base vs a Hybrid second commander

Stop trying to bring Luffy into this when it’s just about ZoLo and Sanji

This @Abysmal kid didn’t “destroy” any of my points all he said was “ZoR0 rEAlLy StR0Ng” and expected me to just….errr agree??? It doesn’t work that way

The fact that you think I “lie” to myself just shows how much of a clown you are. I just have common sense compared to you
You point is null and void based on the fact that your excuse is that sanji Is stronger than luffy by using a silly notion. The knocked out notion is a bad notion since I can use multiple examples to squash it.

So people in this forum. This dude is literally saying that Sani is stronger than X because X was k ocked out.

So sanji is stronger than Shanks cuz Shanks lost an arm

Sanji is stronger than yamato cuz she was beat up and knocked out by her dad.

Sanji is stronger than akoiji since he lost a leg

Sanji Is stronger than Oden because he was knocked out against kaido

Sanji is stronger than luffy cuz luffy been getting getting knocked

Since if it applies to sanji and zoro it also applies to everyone else. And if it doesn't apply to everyone else then the "knocked out" example doesn't hold weight or apply at all since "YOU" can apparently chose who this applies to.

So you are desperate and as a result lie
Or you are hurt and simply lie to yourself
Or you believe in your own stupidity because you are afraid to rely on logic. Pick one

Last edited:
B

Ballel

This is not about favorites or MCs... Zoro has been created for one purpose only - to be the strongest. Rooftop performance backs it up.
Dont see what would insult me in there... As mentioned, people still dont realize that Oda wants Zoro to be the strongest character ever.
Zoro was not written to be the strongest. His goal is to become the strongest, he's not there yet.

You point is null and void based on the fact that your excuse is that sanji Is stronger than luffy by using a silly notion. The knocked out notion is a bad notion since I can use multiple examples to squash it.

So people in this forum. This dude is literally saying that Sani is stronger than X because X was k ocked out.

So sanji is stronger than Shanks cuz Shanks lost an arm

Sanji is stronger than yamato cuz she was beat up and knocked out by her dad.

Sanji is stronger than akoiji since he lost a leg

Sanji Is stronger than Oden because he was knocked out against kaido

Sanji is stronger than luffy cuz luffy been getting getting knocked

Since if it applies to sanji and zoro it also applies to everyone else. And if it doesn't apply to everyone else then the "knocked out" example doesn't hold weight or apply at all since "YOU" can apparently chose this applies to.

So you are desperate and as a result lie
Or you are hurt and simply lie to yourself
Or you believe in your own stupidity because you are afraid to rely on logic. Pick one
This is like: McGregor broke his leg a few days ago, and since I didn't break mine I can say that I am better than him in every aspect. Me>McGregor because I can still walk

she is strong but not as strong as Luffy and for sure at the end of the arc Luffy will be just another level. and for sure she is gonna join Luffy she stated that even to Kaido himself.
She is just another Oden he was very strong and joined WB and after him Roger as well.
even though he could have his own crew. Zoro and Sanji are strong and could have their own crews as well and still they are on the sunny that goes for Jinbe as well who is strong had his own crew.
If Yamato gets on board, it will completely change the strength ranking

I don't see the author trying to change it right now

If Yamato gets on board, it will completely change the strength ranking

I don't see the author trying to change it right now
It might be like before, the new character gets introduced as someone very very strong but after 1 arc he will fall behind. Look at Franky, Robin, Jinbei...etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.