What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am sure she can beat the shit out of Katakuri heck Luffy needs to use snake man to deal with her speed
she lol diffs him at this point:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Yamato already said she can't beat Kaido
and so are possibly other top tiers. But they for sure can hold him for a long time and deal damage

I don't really dig the design of her hybrid mode (furry much), but ability wise it certainly has potential to become one of my new faves.
Oda does much too little with speed based stuff, hopefully the visuals are so good that you really feel how incredibly fast Yamato is.
And if she has advCoA, I'm eager to see how that will look in comb with those claw attacks

Yeah, this question has always been in my mind but it's just too much now. We've had strong characters join the crew before, but Oda never made it so undeniably clear that they were stronger than the M3.

Robin was OP, but she was very easily dispatched by Crocodile
Franky was strong but he fought against Fukuro whilst Zoro and Sanji fought Kaku and Jabra
Jinbe was a warlord, but he only joined after Zoro and Sanji both got power ups in Wano and now he fought Who's Who whilst they're fighting calamities

Whereas Yamao is straight up fighting a serious hybrid Kaido in a 1 v 1. He's one of, if not the strongest opponent in the entire world. And she's doing this after Oda showed us Zoro losing even with the aid of other supernovas.

Zoro could become stronger than her by the end of the arc after his fight, but there's no chance in hell Sanji is going to become stronger.
If she joins,, I can see Sanji be stronger than her at EoS atleast

Exactly, his "brute-ness" in MP is quite impressive.
If it gets buffed by Armament haki, it will cause quite a lot of harm to most people.

Knocking Kaido down has stopped being impressive back in chapter 923.
The manga has repeatedly slapped you in the face with Oden's scar being the most damage Kaido ever received.
Now, Zoro's scar is also the most damage Kaido ever received. Luffy will never be able to be comparable to that.
Who is this most people. End of series chopper might still lose to Queen.

Exactly, his "brute-ness" in MP is quite impressive.
If it gets buffed by Armament haki, it will cause quite a lot of harm to most people.

Knocking Kaido down has stopped being impressive back in chapter 923.
The manga has repeatedly slapped you in the face with Oden's scar being the most damage Kaido ever received.
Now, Zoro's scar is also the most damage Kaido ever received. Luffy will never be able to be comparable to that.
Luffy's going to beat Kaido, and soron's just scarring Kaido,You think Zoro's better?

If Sanji beat the Queen, and you think it's better for Chopper to make the queen spit blood?

You have no logic

Status
Not open for further replies.