What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato is going to be a strawhat. She is given significant portrayal right now for that reason. She will relegated behind Luffy Zoro Sanji soon enough. Yes even Sanji. Just like when Franky was matched to be as strong as Luffy. And then G2 and G3 dropped.
Franky's strength was already written off before Gears even debuted and any of the fights began.

The heat is on in Wano, and the only way for Sanji to play off that embarrassing scene with King and possibly look better than Yamato is if he's decent against Queen in base then gives him some serious Stealth BBC

Last edited:
Everyone fights in a different way but Zoro's way is by far the hardest to defend against.
He doesnt need uber AP to defeat Yamato, he just needs a clean hit and with his combat style, it's not that hard.

Well, you assumed a lot... You know that I put match-ups above everything else? If yes, that should tell you I never said Chopper>Sanji.
Chopper has no matchup vs Queen. He just a brute in monster point thats it.

Time has passed. Yamao's been fighting Kaido in the same timespan it took for Jinbe to spank Who's Who. That's more than enough time for me to tell that Kaido can't absolutely shit on her like Crocodile and Lucci can to Robin and Franky.
That's false Jimbe and who's who have been fighting for much longer, Kaido should still beat her relatively easy once Oda chooses to focus on her fight. She still needs feat on panel before you make those kind of statements

Status
Not open for further replies.