What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm upset :josad:. The Jinbe v Who's Who fight being as short as it was, is already ridiculous enough and the length of the fight was one the main reasons Who's Who came out of it looking like a scrub but is whatever at this point, I'm over that. However, Franky v Sasaki getting 1/2 or 3/4 of a chapter of proper focus is not acceptable imo.
The Who’s Who vs Jinbe fight got more panels shown than almost every other fight in the war.
How many chapters do you want the fight to be? Luffy only directly fought Enel for a total of 6-7 chapters. A two chapter long fight is enough for an entire episode or more being dedicated to this battle. Which is a lot for an uninterrupted 1v1.

Once again you act like the fight just started when we’ve tuned into the fight several times across 20 chapters and the vast majority of an entire chapter is dedicated to the rest of it.

People seem to forget that this a huge war and not a single 1v1 for each StrawHat then they leave after, they all have multiple enemies to fight even after fighting their respective Tobi Roppo.

If Sanji really is fighting on/slightly above par with Hybrid Queen then I can't imagine this being much higher than Jabra-level in terms of difficulty once he puts on the RS.

unless Queen has a crazy awakening...perhaps of the Mecha Godzilla variety...don't be a coward Oda, let the best Calamity shine :queenhear:
If Sanji vs Queen goes like Sanji vs Jabra, that puts Sanji solidly at YC1 level.

Status
Not open for further replies.