What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I once saw a documentary about people who are attracted to their pets. They showed one guy who was CONVINCED that his dog has the right to have it's sexual needs fulfilled and considered it fully normal to do it with his dog.
There are such disgusting bags of shit in our society that you couldn't even imagine.
Yep some sick people out there
Post automatically merged:

No wonder sales are dropping, Japan wants Admirals so just give them to us Oda
Sales will rise back up now that Zoro is coming back

He is biggest draw

I didn’t say he was “close” to Kaido in strength EoS

He’s far beyond him and that other random character you just mentioned
Well the idea or EoS Sanji above Kaido is so retarded I don't even wanna type it even in that context

If you tried arguing he can push Kaido to low diff EoS instead of neg diff, realistically we could have that discussion

But you are fucking wild on next level lmao

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So basically. Yamato is safe as long as she is stalling Kaido for Luffy's return. Okay wr can move on from that.

I hope Oda closes irrelevant match ups vs the likes of Tobi Roppo and etc and move the plot finally. We need to get out of this arc.

wh
People also said the same for Jinbei too forgot to mention, the entire anti-Jinbei group used that as one of their main arguments when they forgot Robin was one if not the strongest straw hat when she first joined. That wont change anything, they will get surpassed later on same logic with Yamato. Yall want more weaklings like Nami and Usopp in crew or what now
Why does it matter how strong the crew members are? All of the top pirate crews had straight up children with them. It’s really ridiculous how strength oriented fans have become when it comes to crew members despite a Yonko crew like Kaido and Big Mom’s being carried by the captains and a handful of strong fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.