What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yamato has resemblance to afox or a wolf.
If you think Yamato looks like a wolf, you need to have your liver detoxed urgently lol.

You gonna tell me that the first thing you thought when you seen her hybrid is that shes a tiger?
She strongly resembles Bubastis from Watchmen, who was engineered to resemble a mythical tiger.

She even has the working fur patterns sometimes seen on mythical tigers[the blue patterns below resemble the “smoke” that’s coming off of her in the photos]

Lucci in his hybrid doesn't look like his animal, it may have some features but doesn't look like an animal.
Quit cappin.
We barely have a full view of Yamato and she is dressed. Wouldn't see much if anything yet.
Dude, if you really want to die on that hill go ahead. The moment I saw Lucci transformed I knew he was Jaguar or Leopard. Just like I can easily tell Yamato ain’t a tiger

Instead of calling VegaPank a fake and etcetera.

You guys should start making theories based on Sanji fusing with a phoenix, not obeying orders, and maintaining the balance of powers. Start now before you regret it later.
It's going to happen.

VegaPank has consistently been correct since 2019.
Masterclass after masterclass.
Always correct, he is the Fabrizio Romano of the One Piece spoiler community.
Believe in him.

Dude, if you really want to die on that hill go ahead. The moment I saw Lucci transformed I knew he was Jaguar or Leopard. Just like I can easily tell Yamato ain’t a tiger
Go die on a hill yourself.
You mean to tell me you know what Kaidou would be if you didn't know his DF? Stop bullshitting me.

If you think Yamato looks like a wolf, you need to have your liver detoxed urgently lol.

She strongly resembles Bubastis from Watchmen, who was engineered to resemble a mythical tiger.

She even has the working fur patterns sometimes seen on mythical tigers[the blue patterns below resemble the “smoke” that’s coming off of her in the photos]
Tigers dont have front teeth that pointy. Guess what does? Wolves and foxes. There is literally no resemblance to a tiger. This is not watchmen. Making comparisions to another series doesnt help your case.

Instead of calling VegaPank a fake and etcetera.

You guys should start making theories based on Sanji fusing with a phoenix, not obeying orders, and maintaining the balance of powers. Start now before you regret it later.
It's going to happen.

VegaPank has consistently been correct since 2019.
Masterclass after masterclass.
Always correct, he is the Fabrizio Romano of the One Piece spoiler community.
Believe in him.
:stealthblack: :stealthblack: :stealthblack:

Go die on a hill yourself.
You mean to tell me you know what Kaidou would be if you didn't know his DF? Stop bullshitting me.
Hybrids like Pell, Chaka, Dalton, Lucci(if only for the spots), Jabra and Kaku all clearly resemble their animals, you wouldn't need to know their DF to tell which animals they're based on.
Mythicals are probably going to be harder due to the nature of artisitc interpretation, but the grand majority of hybrids look like their animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.