What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hybrids like Pell, Chaka, Dalton and Lucci(if only for the spots), Jabra and Kaku all clearly resemble their animals, you wouldn't need to know their DF to tell which animals they're based on.
Mythicals are probably going to be harder due to the nature of artisitc interpretation, but the grand majority of hybrids look like their animals.
That's what I mean, these supposed Mythical are harder to identify on the outset. Especially when we only have a sketch.
Post automatically merged:

even in hybrid it's obvious he's a dragon, if kaido was introduced in hybrid no one would think he was an oni like we used to.
@Roo is right there's no hybrid that doesn't look like it's animal
But he isn't a dragon.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Tigers dont have front teeth that pointy.

Are you doing this because you let ZKK convince you that Zoro is supposed to resemble a Tiger as Kaido’s rival or whatever bullshit? I know that’s a big tenant of ZKK lol.

This is not watchmen. Making comparisions to another series doesnt help your case.
Bubastis is based off mythological tigers though lol. I just pulled him to make the point.

this guy does realize im not insulting him right?

Horns? check
Sharp Teeth? check
Scales? check
long mustache? check

what else was he supposed to be? a piranha?
If you think I'm insulting you just by saying it back, lol then you need help. One figure of speech yo another. It's not literal. Don't get offended snowflake.
Since when do fish have horns? That's a Kaidous regular feature, just as Yamato.
Long mustache? Lol cappin.
Scales could mean anything with them, fish, lizards etc... you cappin.

:milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
All these debates could be resolved easily if Oda had just added a fucking title card when Yamato's fruit is shown.
But noooooooo, and now we are gonna debate like fucking mad man till 2 years later when Yamato's fruit is shown in a vivre card :pepemotion:
he probably added but 106 was afraid of youtubers as always and didn't reveal it

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If you think I'm insulting you just by saying it back, lol then you need help. One figure of speech yo another. It's not literal. Don't get offended snowflake.
Since when do fish have horns? That's a Kaidous regular feature, just as Yamato.
Long mustache? Lol cappin.
Scales could mean anything with them, fish, lizards etc... you cappin.

:milaugh:
Do you call a caterpillar a butterfly? Once it has become a butterfly it's a fucking butterfly, same thing with a fish who became a dragon, it's a godamn dragon.
Hence why it flies in the sky and breaths fire.
But you say it's a fish so you can pretend you won a dumbass argument you created with @Roo.

Status
Not open for further replies.