What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
However, Franky ejects himself out of the robot in time, catching Sasaki by surprise. Franky, lying on the ground, attacks Sasaki with his “Franky Radical Beam” that hits and pierces Sasaki's belly. Franky is exhausted, Sasaki falls to the ground with his eyes rolled and bleeding from his mouth...
WsW isn´t show this chapter and I doubt Sasaki is down too, he tank half of what Ulti get, yet I assume everything lead up to BM.
With her almost defeat, I can see where all three(wsW,Sasaki and BM) using their trumpcards.

Overall Sasaki vs Franky sound very nice, can´t wait for the picture.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Don’t want to jump to conclusions but this seems like a significantly less one sided victory than Jinbe v WsW rn.

Puts Jinbe closer to the M3 than Franky.

But still huge win by Franky and it’s hype to see our favorite cyborg putting down on of Kaido’s best veterans.
Crazy and I would even say hella fucked up fact is that Franky didn't use Haki yet and he beat a vet.

SSG potential has risen once again @Jew D. Boy

The fight just began. I can’t wait for them to go all out
:sanmoji:
I agree. Sanji destroying Queen would be cool for agenda purposes but I really do hope this fight goes the distance. We haven't seen a full fight from him since 2008 so I wanna see it alllll. Queen is my favorite BP and I'd love to see him in action for as long as possible too

I have faith Oda will give them the right they both deserve. 3 chapters of pure action from them is all I need :funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.