What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got it, one haki barrier in front isnt solving anything else other than what comes from the front.
Obviously. Zoro isn't a coward to cut someone from behind

Pretty sure they dont have Oden's level of haki... And they had 0 issues, they completely cut his heads off.
They do. That is how they managed to cut Kaido

She's doesnt have Kaido's hardness and even his hardness if effortlessly bypassed by Scabbards.
Regular cannon fire has pierced her skin, pretty sure Squardo would easily do better than that
If canon fire pierced her Skin, she would be dead.
She doesn't need to have Kaido's durability to defend against regular fodder attacks

Oh, for real?? I missed the part where he tried to make her eat it, that is kinda confusing…
I think it's most likely that he tried to make her eat it, but she refused because she didn't want to do what HE wanted. Then she got hungry and ate the fruit, and Kaido got mad because she wouldn't eat it when he tried to make her eat it, but then she ate it on her own accord. That's inline with both their characters. She defied her father when he wanted her to eat the fruit, and he got mad because she refused to eat it when he wanted her to, and instead ate it because she was hungry and wanted to eat it. Kaido definitely doesn't seem to be the type to like being told no, Lol.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Obviously. Zoro isn't a coward to cut someone from behind
He doesnt have to be directly behind, from the sides is good enough. Why do you think Kaku's Yontoryu gave Zoro so much trouble?
They do. That is how they managed to cut Kaido
The fact that their damage was too shallow and didnt leave a scar says that their haki wants on Oden's level...
If canon fire pierced her Skin, she would be dead.
She doesn't need to have Kaido's durability to defend against regular fodder attacks
Go check it for yourself, before Franky takes over Sasaki, she is bleeding all over because of the cannon fire...
You forget that Squardo isnt a fodder but a captain of the pirate crew in the New World...

I think it's most likely that he tried to make her eat it, but she refused because she didn't want to do what HE wanted. Then she got hungry and ate the fruit, and Kaido got mad because she wouldn't eat it when he tried to make her eat it, but then she ate it on her own accord. That's inline with both their characters. She defied her father when he wanted her to eat the fruit, and he got mad because she refused to eat it when he wanted her to, and instead ate it because she was hungry and wanted to eat it. Kaido definitely doesn't seem to be the type to like being told no, Lol.
LOOLLLL

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah, I’d buy all this, definitely fits their characters. Once that flashback for the two of them hits…this forum is going to collapse into itself from all the salt :shocking:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
That’s up to Oda to draw in. I can see Apoo turning on the Beast Pirates and fighting alongside Kid
I dont see Kid accepting Apoo alongside him. Apoo would need to accept Kid as superior, he would accept to be an "underling" of Kid, to get any kind of acceptance there. Apoo would need to follow orders, for everything else there is not enough trust. Kid cant fight while always need to imagine Apoo backstabbing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.