What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You misunderstood me, I didnt call it weak. I just said it is stoppable despite being the highest AP we ever saw.
A much lower AP but with many attack sources would have been far more effective.
Orochi is a mythical Zoan too, 0 issues going through his skin...
I am sure Squardo would kill her if he lands a clean hit. Landing a clean hit is much more important than having uber AP.
And Zoro's combat style is the one that has the highest chances of landing a clean hit.
It wouldn't work. Zoro created a barrier large enough to contain the entire attack. Many attack sources won't change anything unless the attack is coming from behind him

Where did you figure the Orochi stuff from. He was cut by the Scabbards who have Oden's Ryou level

He wouldn't. He can only kill her if she is asleep and even that is a big if

I don’t think it’s crazy. Nobody would’ve guess Kid would’ve left Kaido to Luffy to fight Big Mom. Kid is a lot more mature than people make him out to be
Yea he is.. and him taking on BM was a reasonable move.. it wasn't as surprising as people make it out to be.. but having apoo as a comrade to sail along for thier journey to laugh tale

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL NA!

At this point i'm thinking Yamato's fruit might have something to do with why the Minks and the Kozuki clan have such a family bond.
Maybe it's a straight up mink fruit lmao
lol interesting
Post automatically merged:

You’ll see, a lot of people will be surprised when they don’t have to be
After what Apoo did to Kid... never..
Kid isn't this kinda idiot to... team up with a traitor who bragged about betraying them...

where is jimbei ?
plus , yamato struggling one to one that make her stronger than zoro and luffy right now . with your logic.c

bacterium thinking capacity >>>> you

dude , he is lack of brain please be mercy against him.
Cap. Luffy fought for several dozen mins.

Zoro permanently scared kaido while previously tanking a two yonko attack for a few seconds prior. Yamato doesn't have those feats. However her feat of fighting her dad to a stalemate for now is better than whatever sanji is doing

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
At this point i'm thinking Yamato's fruit might have something to do with why the Minks and the Kozuki clan have such a family bond.
Maybe it's a straight up mink fruit lmao
Holy shit, this is a good point…Kaido says he didn’t want Yamato to eat that fruit, could be that it was valuable for the reason you mentioned and he thought it might hold some significance for people looking to find Laugh Tale. If that ends up being the case, well, how much more proof do we really need that Yamato’s leaving Wano with Luffy?? :wellwell:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Many attack sources won't change anything unless the attack is coming from behind him
You got it, one haki barrier in front isnt solving anything else other than what comes from the front.
Where did you figure the Orochi stuff from. He was cut by the Scabbards who have Oden's Ryou level
Pretty sure they dont have Oden's level of haki... And they had 0 issues, they completely cut his heads off.
He wouldn't. He can only kill her if she is asleep and even that is a big if
She's doesnt have Kaido's hardness and even his hardness if effortlessly bypassed by Scabbards.
Regular cannon fire has pierced her skin, pretty sure Squardo would easily do better than that...

Cap. Luffy fought for several dozen mins.

Zoro permanently scared kaido while previously tanking a two yonko attack for a few seconds prior. Yamato doesn't have those feats. However her feat of fighting her dad to a stalemate for now is better than whatever sanji is doing
Blocking equal to 20 30 bones broken. I'm not saying to underestimate zoro. Without zoro, they all died already. But yonko attack level is different level. Yonko touched luffy two times two KO. But Yamato still stalling .

Holy shit, this is a good point…Kaido says he didn’t want Yamato to eat that fruit, could be that it was valuable for the reason you mentioned and he thought it might hold some significance for people looking to find Laugh Tale. If that ends up being the case, well, how much more proof do we really need that Yamato’s leaving Wano with Luffy?? :wellwell:
I don't know, the spoilers are weird. It says he tried to feed it to her and she refused so he got mad when she ate it just because she was hungry, but they also says he didn't want her to eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.