What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Yamato is a straight upgrade to Carrot in so many ways:

- Immense strength
- Haki
- Fights with a unique weapon
- Mythical zoan/not constrained by a time limit or environmental conditions (full moon)
- Not from an "island of choppers"
- Does not use Electricity (i.e step on Nami's toes)
- Uses fire primarily it seems. Yes, Sanji does too, but let's see how she uses said fire. I have a feeling hers will come off more as fire manipulation rather than being directly attached to her moves (like Sanji)

Almost feels like Oda intended to have Carrot join, but thought it would be too annoying to get her Sulong conditions to work XDD. Also would be way too similar to Chopper, given his limitations on transforming to monster point.

I feel for Carrot fans, but this alleviates so many issues I had with her.
Yamato has done thunder bagua and has attacks with lightning sfx but I haven't seen any fire yet

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
im not predicting anything but i can totally see a scenario where once kid & law finish fighting big mom, ulti & p1 end up following kid or even helping them against big mom. i don't really believe ulti is down for the count and who knows oda might be writing a scenario where all the f6 end up betraying kaido.
Yep.
When Kid and Law are able to beat Big mum, the one mainly displayed here will be Kid (cause he is the Brawler) and this is what Ulti will see. We know Ulti really appreciate strength (this is the only reason why she likes Kaido). So Kid will kinda be her savior (if he wants or not) and also will be shown as extremely strong.

So Kid will attract these people, if he plans it or not.

Also, i still stick to the idea of Kid being the direct rival of Luffy for a majority of the following story. So Kid will also need a reliable Crew which kinda matches Luffys. Which would be a good reason why Nami and Usopp didnt had a full out fight against P1 and Ulti.

So i imagine:

Luffy - Kid
Zoro - Killer
Sanji - Heat
Jinbe - Wire
Nami - Ulti
Usopp - P1
Chopper - ?
Robin - ?
Brook - ?
Franky - ?

Some even brought into play... if Yamato joins Luffy. There would be a possibility of Jack following Kid too.
so...

Yamato - Jack

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's an interesting theory ^^ but if we are only getting half a friggin chapter for Franky v Sasaki then you're right, it's prolly unlikely:feelscryingman:
maybe franky gets up to fight sasaki after denjiro fights him and loses. i really doubt oda would give franky such a lengthy fight but lets see how it goes. i personally would like all F6 who have practically been forced to follow kaido be liberated and freed by luffy & SHs and the alliance (who is often depicted as the personification of freedom/dawn) and rebel against kaido.

Yep.
When Kid and Law are able to beat Big mum, the one mainly displayed here will be Kid (cause he is the Brawler) and this is what Ulti will see. We know Ulti really appreciate strength (this is the only reason why she likes Kaido). So Kid will kinda be her savior (if he wants or not) and also will be shown as extremely strong.

Also, i still stick to the idea of Kid being the direct rival of Luffy for a majority of the following story. So Kid will also need a reliable Crew which kinda matches Luffys. Which would be a good reason why Nami and Usopp didnt had a full out fight against P1 and Ulti.

So i imagine:

Luffy - Kid
Zoro - Killer
Sanji - Heat
Jinbe - Wire
Nami - Ulti
Usopp - P1
Chopper - ?
Robin - ?
Brook - ?
Franky - ?

Some even brought into play... if Yamato joins Luffy. There would be a possibility of Jack following Kid too.
so...

Yamato - Jack
You need to buy into the “Captain of the Supernova” Kid theory. It makes matchups a lot easier

Yep.

So i imagine:

Luffy - Kid
Zoro - Killer
Sanji - Heat
Jinbe - Wire
Nami - Ulti
Usopp - P1
Chopper - ?
Robin - ?
Brook - ?
Franky - ?

so...

Yamato - Jack
Wire doesn't look that strong actually..

Yep.

So i imagine:

Luffy - Kid
Zoro - Killer
Sanji - Heat
Jinbe - Wire
Nami - Ulti
Usopp - P1
Chopper - ?
Robin - ?
Brook - ?
Franky - ?

so...

Yamato - Jack
I actually think it will be these people.

Caribou
Hawkins
Who’s who
Ulti
Page one
King( if he’s the former warden of impel down down I can see king joining like how shiryu joined Blackbeard. Would also make sense if king joined because of the cover story with kid holding up the bird which looked like king.)

Then after he leaves wano I think he will recruit…

Bonney
Mad monk or a random person

Status
Not open for further replies.