What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about how long you can fight him. It's about whether you can hurt him or not.
Yamato didn't even scratch Kaido so far. The guy is clean.

Luffy damaged Kaido and Zoro cut him and was going to behead him. Law hurt him too.
hurt is not important 1v1 is more impressive that you can fight a yonko in 1v1 thats hurts is law zoro capable in 5vs2

One Piece hasn't had multi-chapter fights since ever. We had Tobi Roppo, Calamities, Ninjas, Orochi, Scabbards, Law/Kid vs. Big Mom, Killer vs. Hawkins, etc...

Oda doesn't have time to dick around for random fights.
Yet he has time for Tama and mother mode :seriously:
I don't need them to be multiple chapters long, just for them to have a more satisfying end and some struggle.
Hell, if these really are all the defeats all leading up to Luffy's final confrontation with Kaido, then why not start with the Raizo or Neko matchups instead of just screwing over the main crew?

If this trend continues, how will there be any tension left if all the strongest officers get taken down so early and the SH aren't really all that damaged?
I just don't want Kaido and BM basically carrying all the burden of the arc because everyone else has already been dealt with.

Yet he has time for Tama and mother mode :seriously:
I don't need them to be multiple chapters long, just for them to have a more satisfying end.
Hell, if these really are all the defeats all leading up to Luffy's final confrontation eith Kaido, then why not start with the Raizo or Neko matchups instead of just screwing over the main crew?
If this trend continues, how will there be any tension left if all the strongest officers get taken down so early and the SH aren't really all that damaged?
Yes, because that's Oda. He's specifically stated HIMSELF that he can't write long fight chapters anymore.

"ONE PIECE has more characters than before. He has to cram much information into one chapter to move forward with the story. Oda says he would be able to draw really impressive fight scenes only if he could keep drawing the fight scene for 2 chapters in a row.
He feels ONE PIECE can now spend only 1 chapter at most on a fight scene."

I don't give a shit about spoiler providers. When Ulti/P1's defeats were announced, the other Tobi Roppo were imminent. I literally expected this to be Franky beating Sasaki, like I expect the next chapter to be Black Maria's defeat, and the next to be Jack's defeat.

Luffy is getting ready for the final round against Kaido. Before Kaido goes down, all the main subs have to be KOed.
Literally nobody is arguing their defeats aren't "immenent". I am saying that nothing is implying they are down this very chapter.

I've been saying 100 times to you and others who are hardheaded about the concept of what high recovery zoans mean. Do you think it's coincidence that in first time in the series, 2 chapters back to back, both Sasaki and WsW's defeats were transitioned away from without a lick of dialogue post-defeat? This does NOT happen. It has never happened.

Nobody is saying you are "wrong". People are telling you to stop being impatient. Like seriously bro, if I believe Sasaki or WsW are going down a few chapters later than you think, then what is the issue lmao? I'm not expecting the raid to fail or some dumb shit like that

Status
Not open for further replies.