What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto barely had any filler. Naruto never had any situation where it spends chapter after chapter of people just running around doing absolutely nothing. Naruto got to the f-ing point every chapter. No time wasted on trying to extend an arc just for the sake of extending it. Kishimoto >> Oda by far.
Naruto sucks. There is nothing good about it. Dont agree with me? Then you are Kishimoto apologist. And people agree with me are the ones who call spade a spade. That's the kind of argument you make against one piece.

Awww poor baby, you are sick that other people hate One Piece. Aww. You hate that other people hate a fictional story that has absolutely no benefit to your life. CHILL dude! It's a FAKE story. It is not that serious.
You think iam scared or intimidated by what ur saying right now? thats funny. and I knew you you would say that cuz u that TYPE OF PEOPLE. and yeah it's a fake story that i like and had benefits in my life. actually recently i passed my certificate of expertise while actually iam not a confident person but one piece make me confident from certain characters and i grew respect my family and friends cuz of one piece. so yeah its benefits, but people like u don't see it cuz u CASUAL
Post automatically merged:

Nami and robin bikini this week cover nami and robin beast outfit in 983-984 episode:steef:
ONE OF THE BEST!!!

Man idk about the Franky fight, it's impressive that he "won" (we'll see in the next chapters I guess) but at the same time it feels like Franky cheesed it a bit, Sasaki did most of the work but got low-diffed by radical beam :josad:.

On the other hand, Yamato vs Kaido looks godly, she's really big in her devil fruit, idk if it's pure zoan or hybrid tho.

I still don't see how Zoro was clashing with Kaido with Ashura. From my perceptive, Kaido was about to strike Zoro but he manage to pull off the attack before Kaido can swing down on him. Anyhow I rather wait until the anime to confirm it or not.
That's the same with Yamato and Kaido, we don't see their weapons exchange, we see the clashing effects, that's the readers only way of knowing they exchange clashes, that's how Oda depicts for us.

When Oda depicts the same exact thing for Zoro, suddenly their is a problem for some fans, wait for the anime then:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.