What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't Know you either. but iam sick of people that say they will drop OP blablabla excuse and still read one piece . you all excuse. why you drop One piece after Wano when you bickering almost every chapter. Just Drop it then
Awww poor baby, you are sick that other people hate One Piece. Aww. You hate that other people hate a fictional story that has absolutely no benefit to your life. CHILL dude! It's a FAKE story. It is not that serious.
Post automatically merged:

Get out. No one here Will miss you. You Just a hater with garbage arguments.
Awww look at the fanboys getting mad that other people hate One Piece. Does it hurt your feelings that people hate One Piece?

This Yamato panel once again proves that Zoro was clashing with Kaido multiple times before overcoming him with Asura. I really don't know why people will deny that even till now.

Same thing with Zoro and Kaido:

That's why you don't see this clashing effects when he pulls out Asura in the past:

It's how Oda show multiple clashing of two weapons at a high speeds, Oda is not going to draw out each panel of a clash to show the weapons collided.
Zoro wasnt clashing with Kaido like Yamato is tho...... But honestly what Yamato does feat wise doesnt really matter she's not confirmed joining the crew or anything thats just fan speculation.

They see Zoro attacking Kaido and failing to cut him wuth Asura for the first moments as a 1 vs 1.

Kaido has fought a 1 vs 1 only against Luffy and Yamato, Zoro attacked him.
Apparently leaving a permanent scar somehow equates to failing to cut Kaido

You Sanjitards are on another level of coping and delusion just because your okama trash fav could never do what Zoro did on the rooftop, even EOS

This Yamato panel once again proves that Zoro was clashing with Kaido multiple times before overcoming him with Asura. I really don't know why people will deny that even till now.

Same thing with Zoro and Kaido:

That's why you don't see this clashing effects when he pulls out Asura in the past:

It's how Oda show multiple clashing of two weapons at a high speeds, Oda is not going to draw out each panel of a clash to show the weapons collided.
I still don't see how Zoro was clashing with Kaido with Ashura. From my perceptive, Kaido was about to strike Zoro but he manage to pull off the attack before Kaido can swing down on him. Anyhow I rather wait until the anime to confirm it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.