What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find it funny that like literally the page before, Franky makes Sasaki go white eyed with General Cannon, to which he recovers immediately. Yet when it happens again on the next page (where it it oh so conveniently transitions before we see if he's out or not) from Radical Beam, some people here are fully convinced he's done.

Oh well, here's to waiting a month before we find out. Same shit'll happen to Black Maria and we'll have to wait even more, watch:kayneshrug:
People simply want to shit on F6 for no reason lol..........general canon > radical beam

Really? You Always said it in almost every thread that you created. :seriously: Your excuse is the same with SKY and i knew that he still lurking somewhere. And how am i stalking u when basically i can see who create the thread in What's new Features. ur thread always on the last post man.
Who are you dude? I don't know you. What is Sky? You mean Charollete Sky? The guy left like a month ago and yall still talking about him? There are lots of threads created my guy, why do you know me? Also show me the thread were I said I will drop One Piece now. I have always stated that I will drop One Piece AFTER wano. Yall fanboys really that irrational that you guys aren't even able to comprehend basic english?

you are a clown who believe a fodder zoro can beat a yonko even he can't fight hybrid kaido in 1v1 garbage zoro garbage zoro.
Zoro overpowered Kaido in a direct clash and scarred him while Luffy and Yamato didn't overpower him and leave a great damage :gokulaugh: heck he even hit his jaw and didn't break his teeth like what he did with Arlong and Dragon scales >>> teeth :gokulaugh:

Who are you dude? I don't know you. What is Sky? You mean Charollete Sky? The guy left like a month ago and yall still talking about him? There are lots of threads created my guy, why do you know me? Also show me the thread were I said I will drop One Piece now. I have always stated that I will drop One Piece AFTER wano. Yall fanboys really that irrational that you guys aren't even able to comprehend basic english?
I don't Know you either. but iam sick of people that say they will drop OP blablabla excuse and still read one piece . you all excuse. why you drop One piece after Wano when you bickering almost every chapter. Just Drop it then

I just find it funny that like literally the page before, Franky makes Sasaki go white eyed with General Cannon, to which he recovers immediately. Yet when it happens again on the next page (where it it oh so conveniently transitions before we see if he's out or not) from Radical Beam, some people here are fully convinced he's done.

Oh well, here's to waiting a month before we find out. Same shit'll happen to Black Maria and we'll have to wait even more, watch:kayneshrug:
It was similar like with WsW battle, not a clearly victory yet. As I though, Oda is building up to a point where we think that WsW and Sasaki is down,only to the point when Black Maria is about to get defeated too, then the trumpcard come into the game and alle 3 standing up again. I don't think it is just recovery, Oda try to hype soon something. Via making WsW and Sasaki loled like they been defeated. He plan to reveal something via all 3 showing soon something.

This Yamato panel once again proves that Zoro was clashing with Kaido multiple times before overcoming him with Asura. I really don't know why people will deny that even till now.

Same thing with Zoro and Kaido:

That's why you don't see this clashing effects when he pulls out Asura in the past:

It's how Oda show multiple clashing of two weapons at a high speeds, Oda is not going to draw out each panel of a clash to show the weapons collided.

Status
Not open for further replies.