What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Above Admiral already. Get the fuck outta here with this retarded takes.

Bullshit agendas with nothing to back it up. No wonder Sanji fandom is treated like dogs.
He is being casual about it. Your the dumbass saying Sanji won't face YC and will need RS to hurt him when reality he is fine and being casual facing an YC.

This isn't about being fan when not even on FC. It's about being stupid and you acting like dumbass because you can't admit fault.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You are the salty one here. You can enjoy Zoro without shitting on Sanji's opponent you know
I'm shitting on all All Stars for their lack of showings for a long time.

You got salty because I pointed out Queen's lackluster performance as a Commander only because he is Sanji's opponent atm and you feel insecurity because Sanji finally got a fight against Commander who happens to be a fat troll.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I'm shitting on all All Stars for their lack of showings for a long time.

You got salty because I pointed out Queen's lackluster performance as a Commander only because he is Sanji's opponent atm and you feel insecurity because Sanji finally got a fight against Commander who happens to be a fat troll.
Zoro vs king

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He is being casual about it. Your the dumbass saying Sanji won't face YC and will need RS to hurt him when reality he is fine and being casual facing an YC.

This isn't about being fan when not even on FC. It's about being stupid and you acting like dumbass because you can't admit fault.
I said since the beginning of this arc that Sanji will face Queen.

Only you salty ass meth head headcanoners believed Sanji to fight King.

Queen doesn't seem to be a powerful force combat wise tbh. At least not in hand-to-hand combat.

His bounty was probably raised a lot because of his knowledge and MADS. Which is like 80% of being true.
Queen wouldn't have become one of Kaido's right hand men if he weren't exceptional in all aspects of combat

Status
Not open for further replies.