What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said since the beginning of this arc that Sanji will face Queen.

Only you salty ass meth head headcanoners believed Sanji to fight King.
Nah, you were stating he won't. I can find your old posts, bruh. You were even one of those idiots on the 'Blacktooth' stuff and saying BS from your dumbass mouth, but in reality Sanji is stronger than Head Piece your own and your idiot to not admit when you get debunked.

I said he faced King or Queen. I have no issues him facing Queen. Have you not checked my posts? Again your acting likt petty idiot if you can't admit fault on your own.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah, you were stating he won't. I can find your old posts, bruh. You were even one of those idiots on the 'Blacktooth' stuff and saying BS from your dumbass mouth, but in reality Sanji is stronger than Head Piece your own and your idiot to not admit when you get debunked.

I said he faced King or Queen. I have no issues him facing Queen. Have you not checked my posts? Again your acting likt petty idiot if you can't admit fault on your own.
It was bickering with Sanji fans.

You will also find post of me saying shit like:

Zoro vs King

Sanji vs Queen and Jinbe vs Jack.

Fault? Queen is a joke. Sanji don't even use proper CoA he is not above any YC atm.

I'm not saying Enma was able to Oden's haki but it's possible, the sword before the dragon twister looked completely different from the others.
And even if it was just Zoro's haki, Zoro needed Enma to use such a huge amount of it.

For the dragon twister he used a lot of his CoA, more than he could without Enma.
When he used Asura and his normal level of CoA he couldn't cut Kaido and was forced to let Enma suck most of his CoA to hurt him.
Makes more sense to me than Kaido's attack being deflected, the drawing doesn't lie:kayneshrug:
Zoro 'clashed' with Kaido's skin, there would have been a single huge impact line if he deflected that kind of attack. It's not a swing
It can not be Oden haki because that's not the way the sword works.

No, he doesn't need enma to control large amounts of haki.

He was able to take large amount of haki back from enma.

The Scabbards don't need enma or large amounts of haki to cut Kaido but Zoro does? Really?
:nicagesmile:

When Kid hit Big Mom with his harpoons and it bounced off we see the hit marks above her body.

That tells is the attack bounced off her body.

When Zoro fought Kaido in asura mode we see hit mark to Zoro's right. It's not over his body. That means it deflected Kaido's club.

Similar to his battle against Hyouzou.

And the current clash between Kaido and Yamato.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Head piece :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Sanji's nightmare :
Some insects :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Didn't he beaten bug-like monster in the series? Idk what you getting at here.

We talking about Zoro and his fear of 'sharp objects' from Hawkins' nails, Kamazou's scythe, injections, etc.. There is pattern with that compare to this one-time thing your trying to troll, but only hurting your headcannon more.

No, you are trying to downplay Zoro's feat.

Zoro had the opportunity to face Kaido alone and did. Law stood back and did not interfere.

Zoro attacked Kaido and they clashed. The manga showed Zoro deflecting Kaido's attacks and then cutting and scarring Kaido.

Zoro bested Kaido in that clash.

Kaido then made some remarks and the clash ended. Zoro then ran out of energy.
Still does not equal an 1 vs 1 because it was again one attack that caught Kaido surprise with how deep it cut through his body. Again, you showed the picture.. Zoro said WE! Therefore an automatically disqualification of a 1 vs 1..

I'm still on the fence on whether Zoro actually deflected Kaido swings with Ashura,i rather wait until the anime shows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.