What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitch but you guys were willing to bring the ENTIRE SHONEN Trope to justify how a non-main character like Zoro can't defeat a big bad boss like Kaidou :milaugh:
Where I ever use facts from another series to say this is canon in One Piece? What drugs you on? From how much we talk, I never went deep talk on that.

Your side are ones adding in different series to make canon facts from how I see when reality One Piece is it's own. Idk why you guys cope by doing that and can't admit fault when your face something like this on admitting Zoro is afraid of needles.

Dude.

You don't have to lack brain cells just because Sanji fights someone.

All you need is a bit of speed and you can dodge that beams.

It's like PX beams. They may scratch you but it's easy to dodge them.

Sanji dodges them like every vet level character would.
Sanji is above YC lvl and Zoro is guy you guys stated isn't afraid of anything, but he is afraid of needles and nails. Your not being honest if you keep being on denial.

Connecting his legs with King and getting blasted thru the building by the unnamed move is not fighting King sorry.
Bending King's beak is a feat, so Idk what your talking about there. Sanji had no issues facing YC and recent chapters are showing he can fight them without RS as never been a need to fight someone when he still fight with his fighting style.

Dude.

You don't have to lack brain cells just because Sanji fights someone.

All you need is a bit of speed and you can dodge that beams.

It's like PX beams. They may scratch you but it's easy to dodge them.

Sanji dodges them like every vet level character would.
You are the salty one here. You can enjoy Zoro without shitting on Sanji's opponent you know

Status
Not open for further replies.