What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji cannot do anything to Kaido bro just because Yamato and Zoro can. Yamato can’t do anything to Kaido. Literally no one but Luffy or Zoro has done anything to Kaido. And Sanji definitely is not stronger than Law Kid and Killer.

Please stop giving feats to characters that are undeserved of it.
thats a logical fallacy... you didn't get my reasoning... if Yamato scales over jack which is obvious, and if she is as strong as as Sulong or over them and at Queen's level.. then someone who beats Queen should logically be stronger than Yamato and much more capable.. what's soo rocket science about that
They explode, but why do you think they are made out of seastone? Luffy wouldn't be able to break them if they were and he would have lost his strength when he touched the cuffs.
Oooo makes sense

They explode, but why do you think they are made out of seastone? Luffy wouldn't be able to break them if they were and he would have lost his strength when he touched the cuffs.
And Sea Stone is very durable till the point where I believe that the cuffs would basically tank the explosion lol. And you also have both Luffy and Yamato being able to walk and fight properly with said cuffs.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah

yeah i meant that base kaido was shorter than that while hybrid kaido stands equal to big mom on prometheus on zeus especially the panel where kaido's hybrid form was teased at the end of some chapter.
Kaidou, IF he even got bigger, got bigger only by a tiny bit. Sasaki who is like 2 meters tall in human form, is taller than the Franky Shogun who is 13 meter tall - as tall as a giant! - in both his full zoan form and hybrid form.

Wow abusing me, because you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about? Very mature, idiot.

Oden's scar was bigger than he himself when he cut him in his dragon form. He brought him down screaming with white eyes.
Zoro made Oden's scar a tiny bit longer and Kaidou just simply ate it, without being even knocked on the ground lmao - yeah Zoro's attack was stronger than Oden's lmao
Yeah put your "facts" in your ass.
1) making kaido fall on the ground means nothing , Luffy pre-udon G4 managed to make kaido fall on his back and did 0 damage
2) Kaido 20 years ago was MUCH weaker as stated by the marines headquarters
3) you have no evidence of Zoro's scar being "smaller" then oden scar.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Then you do agree in same Anime Sanji beaten Drake, so your reality to say he isn't stronger than PO is stupid when he beaten someone like Drake then.
I've literally never said that sanji is weaker than page one. all i said that his AP isnt strong enough to knock out page one let alone force queen into hybrid in two hits. don't put words into my mouth. Sanji will beat queen mid to high diff fight.

Then you do agree in same Anime Sanji beaten Drake, so your reality to say he isn't stronger than PO is stupid when he beaten someone like Drake then. That scene isn't canon given his interactions on PO didn't see him as a threat, so Idk what you getting at on that. Head Piece on you guys unable to admit fault is getting even more stupid.
The anime is not the manga. Drake might be weaker in the anime than he is in the manga to begin with.

And Queen could potentially also possess a different parameter of potency.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kaidou, IF he even got bigger, got bigger only by a tiny bit. Sasaki who is like 2 meters tall in human form, is taller than the Franky Shogun who is 13 meter tall - as tall as a giant! - in both his full zoan form and hybrid form.
yeah its kinda fucked up. i agreed with you on that in your original post iirc. im not a fan of sasaki's helicopter fighting style. really though oda was gonna introduce some good stuff like he did with the Whos who fight but sadly we get this dogshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.