What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kaido did get bigger tho? base kaido was shorter than bigmom who was riding zeus while hybrid kaido is as tall as bigmom on zeus. the rest are spot on.
Whichever looks cooler.

Also, it's not one Radical Beam. First he slashed and wounded him, then he noticed his stomach was his weak point. After that he got hit with a full power Goan Cannon, able to blast big mom away. And then he got hit with the Radical Beam.

The anime is not the manga. Drake might be weaker in the anime than he is in the manga to begin with.

And Queen could potentially also possess a different parameter of potency.
Nah, he as powerful as in manga and Sanji beaten him and Queen is on his own tier of YCs as he is one of the strongest around. He is quite featworthy.
I've literally never said that sanji is weaker than page one. all i said that his AP isnt strong enough to knock out page one let alone force queen into hybrid in two hits. don't put words into my mouth. Sanji will beat queen mid to high diff fight.
His AP is reason he defeated Drake and he wasn't trying for PO, but still beat him given he never came back. I think miscommunications on that part given PO didn't have anything to come back if he was 'active', but he didn't come back to the mission. His AP force Queen into Hybrid and that is a fact. I am glad you are honest on him beating Queen though.

There’s no indication of a 1 to 1 comparison in One Piece. Yamato being at Queens level is just headcanon. I could say Yamato has performed at Benn Beckmans level because he is a top Yonko commander and Yamato is Kaidos son. Doesn’t make it true
whatever i said was a theoretical guess and i even stated such..

My argument about Yamato being on Queens level entails what you'd usually call genuine reasoning... if kaido states that bringing Yamato would give someone a chance with the calamities then definitely an all out Yamato scales atleast above the first calamity ultimately and around the second.. on the bases that she got her strength acknowledged by Kaido as well and has shown that she can casually deal with F6 members and one shits a number like strongest supposedly F6 (drake) without using her Zoan form... they put her not only above F6 but also over Jack seeing how good Sulong Inu and Neko did.. and her having Coc just increases her worth even more compared to Jack..

Your argument about bennbeckman would have no reasonable justifiable basis.. hence why it would be wrong.. but on the flip side you can scale Yamato and justify her strength by what she has shown thus far and kaido's statements that he only used to complement Inu, Neko and Jack...
so if she tops Jack and is around Queen's Level or Sulong..then logically someone beating Queen would again AN ASSUMPTION.... then sanji beating queen would out him above her...

and would do better or comparable in a fight against Kaido... Look ik the matchups matter.. thats also why beating someone as Studley as queen would not only prove his strength and durability.. but also his haki..

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Queen laser is actually op stronger and bigger than frankies but fire them multiply times in a row plus has three spots he can fire them at

remember these laser make even Marco dodge the same person who willing tank kizaru
And so far this is just the beginning queen still has fighting style attacks and viruses but so far he’s just trolling spamming his lasers and never run out like franky
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

whatever i said was a theoretical guess and i even stated such..

My argument about Yamato being on Queens level entails what you'd usually call genuine reasoning... if kaido states that bringing Yamato would give someone a chance with the calamities then definitely an all out Yamato scales atleast above the first calamity ultimately and around the second.. on the bases that she got her strength acknowledged by Kaido as well and has shown that she can casually deal with F6 members and one shits a number like strongest F6 (drake) without using her Zoan form... they put her not only above F6 but also over Jack seeing hoe good Sulong Inu and Neko did.. and her having Coc just increases her worth even more compared to Jack..

Your argument about bennbeckman would have no reasonable justifiable basis.. hence why it would be wrong.. but on the flip side you can scale Yamato and justify her strength by what she has shown thus far and kaido's statements that he only used to complement Inu, Neko and Jack...
so if she tops Jack and is around Queen's Level or Sulong..then logically someone beating Queen would again AN ASSUMPTION.... then sanji beating queen would but him above her...

and would do better or comparable in a fight against Kaido... Look ik the matchup matter.. that also why beating someone as Studley as queen would jot only prove his strength and durability.. but also his haki..
Having CoC puts her about Queen. She’s already stronger than Queen. I personally think Sanji passes Yamato end of Wano. With Raid Suit Buffs. At them you can make the case Sanji has not die in the first thirty seconds. But at the same vein Sanji can’t also do anything to a Yonko

Status
Not open for further replies.