What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like father like son, Sanji was also begging King to spare his life, and he was also crying for Robin's help.
So you expect Sanji beating up women? That idiotic as he doesn't do that. This isn't case where Zoro is begging the man who he wants to defeat for training. That truly shows Zoro's character and even Mihawk stated that he can't respect him on that :kayneshrug:.

You guys are really on the copium, huh?

He cant become pk without any of the shs he said that on arlong park.
The whole reason the SHs were risking their lives in WCI is because the damsel in distress sanji was captured.
Zeff was in trouble due to his family, so he couldn't ignored that. Are you idiot to not read the story? He wasn't in case unlike Zoro captured by Fishmen Pirates and need Usopp and Brook on helping him being the damsel.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He cant become pk without any of the shs he said that on arlong park.
The whole reason the SHs were risking their lives in WCI is because the damsel in distress sanji was captured.
luffy wouldn't have made out of thriller bark alive if it wasn't for zoro and that's literally the biggest show of loyalty in the entire series. unlike sanji who left the crew.

Lool didnt Sanji get caught by literal fodders in this arc. Lord have mercy:kobeha:
Since when does he fight women? Not the case of Zoro getting captured and fainted easily like with Kamazou and Yeti Brothers.
Post automatically merged:

luffy wouldn't have made out of thriller bark alive if it wasn't for zoro and that's literally the biggest show of loyalty in the entire series. unlike sanji who left the crew.
Sanji never betrayed the crew. He had to help Zeff and didn't forget. It's loyalty on not being selfish and forcing others to go on your issues and we know Zoro tried to kill Luffy once, so he isn't much better on his side.

i actually think pan d. a. man is either jay d legend or KoL or one of their tier 3 subs cos I've never seen someone have such ass takes despite getting literally cyberbullied on the forum
Your the only dumbass I see and I have no idea who they are. You acting like idiot with your trolling on nonsense cause everyone making points on Zoro being afraid of needles :kayneshrug:.

@Pan D. A. Man because you so love to speak on Zoro fear of needles let's see what Judge's son fear of:

Oh, look how brave he is Don Le Fishe is sure Sanji can protect the ladies!

Oh, never mind it's seem like it's actually the ladies who need to protect Judge's son. You know, like how his sister did when they were little children :wellwell:
Mind showing me where he have this issue again cause it's one-time thing and he defeated an bug-like creatures in the series. This like Luffy looking at naked women one time at the bath unlike Zoro's issues with sharp objects as we have Hawkins' nails, Kamazou's sycthe, and now injections :kayneshrug:.

Status
Not open for further replies.