What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Don't cry when Zoro fights King
No one will cry.

This matchup makes no fucking sense especially if that Mink senzu bean gets Zoro back to his 100%.

King has no means to fight Zoro, let alone stopping him.

Fam. King has nothing. Not advCoA mentioned, not coc mentioned. Nothing.

Queen who is a joke is more impressive than him.

King needs redemption on Marco.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No one will cry.

This matchup makes no fucking sense especially if that Mink senzu bean gets Zoro back to his 100%.

King has no means to fight Zoro, let alone stopping him.

Fam. King has nothing. Not advCoA mentioned, not coc mentioned. Nothing.

Queen who is a joke is more impressive than him.

King needs redemption on Marco.
King kills Marco then fights Zoro

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Fixed it.

Zoro vs King makes no fucking sense bro.

I know majority of us including me wanted this but this was like when? before the roof?

Who cares about King fight now.
My man, it's clear as day

Oda is gonna have Zoro fight the guy who bullies Sanji's relationship. Mostly cause no one else can fight him and Yamato/Kaido needs its time to develop without outsiders. And Zoro wouldn't contribute anything to that plot

This whole sun God, shitty ass advCoC, all these random asspulls have made Luffy one of the most pathetic anime characters in history.

At this point, Luffy makes Naruto look as great as Guts in comparison, that's how garbage Luffy is.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro and Ryuma connection was foreshadowed since Thriller Bark, well technically since very beginning of manga because Zoro in EB literally looked like carbon copy of Ryuma from monsters where as Oda is pulling everything out of his ass for Luffy
Show us on the doll where Luffy touched you.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My man, it's clear as day

Oda is gonna have Zoro fight the guy who bullies Sanji's relationship. Mostly cause no one else can fight him and Yamato/Kaido needs its time to develop without outsiders. And Zoro wouldn't contribute anything to that plot
It makes sense only if someone still believes in that retarded Luffy fights big baddie Zoro fights 2nd and Sanji fights 3rd.

Unfortunately for candies who are the majority that currently push Zoro vs King. Zoro has proven on the roof that fighting someone like King is nothing but a mere warmup for him. He won't one shot King but he also won't struggle anymore. He would maybe in the state post-Hakai but as you know he is getting that drug from Chopper. He will be fresh 100%.

Wasting it on King is such bullshit and Oda basically forcing Zoro away from the big fight to jerk off Luffy's 1 vs 1 which will end up in yet another defeat.

Listen. By saying that Zoro will fight Kaido again I don't mean he will 1 vs 1 him and beat him. No one sane believes that. Luffy also won't beat him alone. If Kaido goes down this arc in 1 vs 1 against Luffy this will be the biggest ass pull Oda pulled over after the Katakuri fight.

But things are different. Luffy is not fighting a mere commander.

King provides nothing for Zoro. Zoro won't struggle vs him, Zoro won't have to use Ashura to defeat him, Zoro literally won't need to go all out to defeat King.

King is nothing currently. 0 hype, 0 background nothing.

To me it goes like this.

Yamato and Kaido have their chat for some more and Kaido decides that he is done with the talking and KO's Yamato.

Zoro comes up to the roof and fights Kaido 1 vs 1 until Luffy returns again.

That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.