goodnight flower, i hope you have time to think about what youve done
Ive got to say
this is prob the most annoying mafia game I have been a part of

after rhea's lynch you have the" I told you so's"
a wrong kill and we disagreed what she did with typo last dp
or natalija telling others their reads stinks

all of you must have played a perfect game
yeah?
ripped , we'll see how perfect you continue to be.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ive got to say
this is prob the most annoying mafia game I have been a part of

after rhea's lynch you have the" I told you so's"
a wrong kill and we disagreed what she did with typo last dp
or natalija telling others their reads stinks

all of you must have played a perfect game
yeah?
ripped , we'll see how perfect you continue to be.

Mmm.. yes..
This is what I am here for..

Weep, anger and fear.. Yes, bring me some more, it tastes so good.

I think so, yeah. I really hate both hers and TAC‘s attitude this game, too. They can both go for all I care.
nat has been okay but you know her and i had a little bit of a discussion early on. not really liking how tac keeps trying to change the narrative of whats going on in terms of fuji vs mango. he also flirted between typo and mango last phase as well.

nat has been okay but you know her and i had a little bit of a discussion early on. not really liking how tac keeps trying to change the narrative of whats going on in terms of fuji vs mango. he also flirted between typo and mango last phase as well.
Exactly he tried to make it into a bigger deal that what it is, wanting it to be the topic of the day instead of anything else going on.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Exactly he tried to make it into a bigger deal that what it is, wanting it to be the topic of the day instead of anything else going on.
:pepeke:

Excuse me for playing Mafia and asking questions

And yes, my statement has always been one of you should be the lynch (and before you flip shit, my vote has been on Father most of the phase)

hes also come out a few times with a list of people hed be okay with lynching. lets assume for a minute he believes that you or mango have to go this phase. why would he throw a third or fourth name out there that hes okay with if knows you and mango need to be resolved?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
hes also come out a few times with a list of people hed be okay with lynching. lets assume for a minute he believes that you or mango have to go this phase. why would he throw a third or fourth name out there that hes okay with if knows you and mango need to be resolved?
Vigging is different than lynching, I've put out lists of people I wanted vigged.

Status
Not open for further replies.