Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 15 pages behind so i dont know if this has been addressed or not but

the typo write up is an obvious trap and i hope none of you are dumb enough to actually quote it. 🤡

ill catch up later, need to watch love island

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
are you going to ask juliet for a full claim as well?

if there's anyone lying its mango.
I only asked Mango to full claim, though. Not Juliet or Fuji.

Also, when we were discussing whether Light's role would be mafia, Light himself quoted me and listed many other games that he was scum in to prove the fact that he was mafia to me, I assume. Plus he himself said that he hopes his role is scum.

So since Mango actually claimed Light, I do think that he's scum. I just have a soft spot for all my members. But I will side with my faction, town. Don't worry about it, Lanji.

alright finally caught up you bastards.

we are just beginning this phase so its fine to discuss other wolfy players. however i dont like some of the movement away from the mango train. i understand there has been some suspicion around tac but he cant go over mango or fuji. then there is typos resurrection which is absolute bull. it sucks that hes back and probably dangerous but he doesnt give us information if we lynch him. in fact id be a bit curious if there are typo voters at the end because typo hasnt even posted yet so for all we know hes being used as a decoy lynch for wolves today so they can spare mango.
Youre working with the idea that Him and Mango are same team right?

Imo its either this:
A- Typo and Mango are a team, Typo got outed and Mango has lynch immunity and so Typo came up with the plan to ban most active posters (bar somehow TAC) and not allow them to participate in the thread. Then he would talk his way out of this and try to convince people to go for the outed scum Mango who clearly used a harmful ability on me. And now they have Mango pull that stunt to solidify his Lynch today, thus assuring a failed Lynch if we go with the idea that he's Lynch immune.

B- Typo and Mango are not a team and Mango is some jester type role that wants to be Lynched and is lying through his teeth rn to get that to happen.

C- Mango in a last ditch effort miserably failed to convince people that im scum and is getting Lynched.

D- Mango is town and im scum ( A bit impossible if you recall the thing i told you i did)

another thing just kind of an irk thing. i dont really think we should be claiming anymore especially with typos flip and ability. we have no idea what wolves are packing so i think unless absolutely necessary we need to chill on the claims for now.
Agreed, we take it easy.

I only asked Mango to full claim, though. Not Juliet or Fuji.

Also, when we were discussing whether Light's role would be mafia, Light himself quoted me and listed many other games that he was scum in to prove the fact that he was mafia to me, I assume. Plus he himself said that he hopes his role is scum.

So since Mango actually claimed Light, I do think that he's scum. I just have a soft spot for all my members. But I will side with my faction, town. Don't worry about it, Lanji.
oh i thought you meant fuji
misread, my bad

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Okay I’m finally caught up. @MangoSenpai tell me the truth, please. Full claim for me.

You told me in discord that you wanted to tell me something, and that it would shock me a lot, but you would wait for Zara’s claim. Could you tell me that now?

Fool.. not only do you boot me from the Vice Captain spot, but now this..
My sadness cannot be greater than it is now..

Yes, I will full claim;

You are Light D Lamperouge!

[Passive - ] - know who he sees

[Conditional Passive - - ?

[Active - ] - Track a player
[Active - ] - get a random ability
--- [] - gain buff by likes

[Conditional Active - ] - ?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So JDB could invite players and gain a one-shot of all their active abilities? Wow. I wonder if he ever used it. Anyway, I'm down for vigging Van.

@TheAncientCenturion are you really sure about Nat? I remember Typo asking her to claim last day phase out of no where. After seeing his role, he benefited from claims. It felt like a last ditch effort to distance from Nat to me since there was no way she would have claimed then.

Mango is obv scum who is causing confusion. He said you visited Ekkologix at night when you said you didn't and then he said I visited Lanji on n2 when I did not visit him. At this point it's best to ignore him.
I know, i want him to come out and say that he saw me (ie he was told my name visited Ekko) but he wont.

I asked you to shoot someone and gave you a list 2 days ago.

And then waited till you got two scum lynches to be able to kill.

Why didnt you try to kill?

What exactly is your use dude?
i didnt vote typo last phase

Now stop crying bro 😂

i use my abilities when i want, you dont get to decide

fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.