Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Too bad we didn’t see much about the beginning of the fight.

Sanji dodging lasers is cool but I would have preferred to see it.

Kizaru vs Sanji foreshadowing :finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
it seems like franky will be heading towards live dome.. it seems like oda is planning to to keep franky in Live dome so that he can integrate queen's tech after sanji whoops him
Yeah he doesn’t care at all about hybrid queen, but it’s too much : I want danger and tensionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Fr..

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I'm glad to see Sanjino smiling in a fight. He went through a lot of bad situations on post time-skip.

But my friends, i have a aks for you. Now, even Yamato seems to produce fire, don't you think this skill has already become too common?
Well, there must already be at least 10 characters capable of this. I think it's okay for them because many are support ones, or in the case of protagonists(like Luffy) it's just one attack.

But for Sanji, his Diable Jambe is one of his main aesthetic features. When you think about him, one of the first toughts are the legs on fire.
I know for many people the new color flame seems a joke, but now i'm really thinking that he needs this. What do u think?

Too short :josad:
We want more, Oda!!
the next chapter is gonna be a banger if the pattern stays consistent... chapter 1000 was when ths roof top jaaz started... 10 chapters later you have zoro going ashura and luffy learning Coc.. so the next chap will be a banger... i think sanji will get his own chapter so the next chapter MIGHT cover some of Sanji... but i think Law and kid would get their screen time.. and zoro and luffy too,but it can showcase all 5 of them.. and there is the stuff with killer too..

I'm glad to see Sanjino smiling in a fight. He went through a lot of bad situations on post time-skip.

But my friends, i have a aks for you. Now, even Yamato seems to produce fire, don't you think this skill has already become too common?
Well, there must already be at least 10 characters capable of this. I think it's okay for them because many are support ones, or in the case of protagonists(like Luffy) it's just one attack.

But for Sanji, his Diable Jambe is one of his main aesthetic features. When you think about him, one of the first toughts are the legs on fire.
I know for many people the new color flame seems a joke, but now i'm really thinking that he needs this. What do u think?
Nah, it’s like saying there are too many characters who use swords to fight. Or too many characters able to shoot lasers. Its fine because Sanjis fire and heat is always going to be different.

.. very few people have shown this.. and for Yamato its her DF and its not confirmed whether or not it is fire.. BUT..

Sanji hasn't even gone all out with his DJ and i really would like that.. and he hasn't shown to visually use arnament hardening with DJ..
its too early to say anything but some new skills would be great like new kick courses.. him developing advanced arnament.. and Observation (tho dodging multiple laser beams with a smile... would say otherwise for this development).. but we more than anything we need to see what Sanji is really capable of to really surmise what he should attain as a skill moving on.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Nah, it’s like saying there are too many characters who use swords to fight. Or too many characters able to shoot lasers. Its fine because Sanjis fire and heat is always going to be different.
But the fighting styles are very different. Zoro's Santoryu for example it's unique. Sanji's fighting style it's special too but currently Oda is just drawing random kicks:sus:

.. very few people have shown this.. and for Yamato its her DF and its not confirmed whether or not it is fire.. BUT..

Sanji hasn't even gone all out with his DJ and i really would like that.. and he hasn't shown to visually use arnament hardening with DJ..
its too early to say anything but some new skills would be great like new kick courses.. him developing advanced arnament.. and Observation (tho dodging multiple laser beams with a smile... would say otherwise for this development).. but we more than anything we need to see what Sanji is really capable of to really surmise what he should attain as a skill moving on.
I doubt that Oda will develop his CoA, maybe just increase the strenght. Adv. CoO he will definitely get, but for now even Queen lasers are nothing for this man :steef:

Btw it hurt to know that after WWs, Sasaki also can fly, so it like trend or some kind of pattern here for Oda to match Strawhat crew match.
Sasaki hybrid (can fly) vs Franky shogun (can't fly), WWs (can fly) vs Jinbei (can't fly), soon recovered mummy (can't fly) expected to fight King, while Sanji (can fly) vs hybrid Queen, so far Queen can't fly, do I wish him able to fly, no.
Oda putting a lot of salt to us here
:josad:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Btw it hurt to know that after WWs, Sasaki also can fly, so it like trend or some kind of pattern here for Oda to match Strawhat crew match.
Sasaki hybrid (can fly) vs Franky shogun (can't fly), WWs (can fly) vs Jinbei (can't fly), soon recovered mummy (can't fly) expected to fight King, while Sanji (can fly) vs hybrid Queen, so far Queen can't fly, do I wish him able to fly, no.
Jet pack ! Jet pack ! Jet pack ! Jet pack !

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I think Lafite will be Sanji aerial opponent:stealthblack: