Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I recommend saying you like the T-Swift songs even if you don't like them. I can't see Zem being very pleased with people downvoting the song.

I was thinking she might actually be indie. Since I think there is reward/punishment system with the song.

Then again voting to like it might give her a power up.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I recommend saying you like the T-Swift songs even if you don't like them. I can't see Zem being very pleased with people downvoting the song.

I was thinking she might actually be indie. Since I think there is reward/punishment system with the song.

lolol you sound very informed, former Reborn.

I can’t lie when a song is bad :whitepress:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Let's massacre Natalija and TAC.

I ask a valid question...

Natalija: You go on Ignore!

TAC: Clowna!

Get those clowns outta the game.
I honestly do feel bad for you but I find you kind of suspicious even though I do read you as town, if that makes sense. I feel like you are trying to protect Mango.

If it means anything I do not think you are a clown nor would I ever ignore you even though I think we have both almost been pushed to that point before in a game with each other xD

Status
Not open for further replies.