Votes: 53 24.5%
  • Sanji

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Brook

Votes: 21 9.7%
  • Chopper

Votes: 56 25.9%

• Total voters
The most I enjoyed was nami, ussop and chopper, chopper was so good, with different points and analysing stuff. Well right now nothing is interesting, except zoros attacks looking good thats all. The most boring one is definitely sanji, absolutely no effort from oda, robin too. Oda doesnt know what to do with her

I wasn't sure but after this chapter i'm certain that Franky Shogun's is the most boring fighting style.. It didn't even have any transformation which was key pre timeskip for Franky, so i hope the fight isn't over because Franky fighting himself is way more entertaining.. His body could change into a Centaur and in Punk Hazard a Tank, anyway underwhelming for now, Sasaki was more interesting and kept the fight alive for me..

Zoro’s fighting style is the most boring for me

I actually watched a great bit of bleach and their fights were far more entertaining as they actually required technique to win

in all of Zoro’s fights, it’s the same thing pretty much. Characters do some crazy swordsman attacks which make Zoro bleed a bit and he tanks it, they even over power him quite a bit too. then he does a random powerful attack he’s never desplayed or shown any remote hint of having with a very absurd name and wins lol

No mobility, special sword maneuvers, nothing. Just a small clash with a hint of sword spam from time to time. feels like watching a fairy tail battle where one of the main characters get their ass beat but must win because……”YES!!!” yet that manga gets so much hate somehow in comparison

Zoro’s fighting style is the most boring for me

I actually watched a great bit of bleach and their fights were far more entertaining as they actually required technique to win

in all of Zoro’s fights, it’s the same thing pretty much. Characters do some crazy swordsman attacks which make Zoro bleed a bit and he tanks it, they even over power him quite a bit too. then he does a random powerful attack he’s never desplayed or shown any remote hint of having with a very absurd name and wins lol

No mobility, special sword maneuvers, nothing. Just a small clash with a hint of sword spam from time to time. feels like watching a fairy tail battle where one of the main characters get their ass beat but must win because……”YES!!!” yet that manga gets so much hate somehow in comparison
No special sword manouvers? No mobility?

Did you ever watch his fights man?

What kind of special stuff do you suggest the Grandmaster lacks exactly?

Sword fighting actually could never be boring. However since the question is boring fighting style in "sh" or one piece in general, sword fighting is definitely boring, not the most boring tho. Oda can not manage to show us how the sword cut through thing but instead he showed us "pra cutting" and "post cutting" and rarely in between cutting.

Once more is Oda make sword fight like laser fight. The sword become the laser gun which shoot the wind, the fire, the lightning or whatever.

Chopper become boring after inventing kungfu point. Robin's fruit ability can look awesome if oda combined it by mobility and not just standing. Same with Usopp. Nami's staff is better if Oda combined with some martial art moves and not just "enchantress" move.

Personally voting for Robin cuz she hasn't got any haki plus haven't seen her training flashback. I wanted her merciless self back.

Last edited: