Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I mean, this is Zoro, Zoro doesn't treat Sanji like he treat the others and vice versa, thats just how they work together and Oda plays with that. Big Mom's cake would probably be messed up by poison and it wouldn't work as expected and thats why Sanji didn't want to poison it AND seriously the most important, it wasn't supposed to be a gag thing.

You can argue it may be a bit out of character based on how Sanji treats food, but i think it was the point of that scene, showing how dumb Zoro and Sanji are when they are fighting and arguing for some shit. Zoro asks for him to put razorblades and poison on his food to see Zoro himself can digest it, Sanji simply does what he asked for. Taking it too its like saying Zoro tried to hit Sanji with Enma for real after Sanji makes fun of Zoro cuz his bounty is lower, thats just how they work sometimes
it doesn't matter how zoro treats him zoro is his nakama their little squabbles mean nothing.
Zoro is the man who saved his life in thriller bark and sanji repays him by poisoning his food, sanji is scum.

It's a jUmp Break?
It is.
Post automatically merged:

you mean for 1022 ?, maybe.
Yes, thank you.

How is that possible?

Aren't early spoilers like that happening only during Golden Week and New Years?
I think these two magazine breaks are for the start and end of the Olympics. That start on the 21 (opening ceremony on the 23), and ends on the 8. So because it's like an Olympics thing, the magazine issues are probably ready and just aren't published for the public, so the spoilers providers can get those issues earlier.

It is.

Yes, thank you.

I think these two magazine breaks are for the start and end of the Olympics. That start on the 21 (opening ceremony on the 23), and ends on the 8. So because it's like an Olympics thing, the magazine issues are probably ready and just aren't published for the public, so the spoilers providers can get those issues earlier.
THen most likely we will have early spoilers too...
But better to not expect them on tuesday... that'll be bad :,(

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The same conditions that happen for those weeks happen in Olympic break week. I think before spoiler providers didn't want to be bold and post spoilers but the korean guy doesn't give af
Well, whatever tbh. I shouldn't care. Early spoilers or not. Imagine getting hyped for early spoilers which will include chopper tama and her gifters party....

it doesn't matter how zoro treats him zoro is his nakama their little squabbles mean nothing.
Zoro is the man who saved his life in thriller bark and sanji repays him by poisoning his food, sanji is scum.
Nah it wasn't that way in both situations, i forgot you're just a cheap hater :seriously: and you can't read things correctly :hapnoel:

Status
Not open for further replies.