Future Events Who are the 3 straw hat most likely to die at the EOS ?

Law will try to use the surgery but Luffy will likely stop him and will himself back to life. Remember Luffy is now perfectly aware of what's going on around him when unconscious and can somehow communicate with people

Jinbei took the same attack that killed Ace to protect Luffy‚ even though he knew him for 1 - 3 days and wasn't yet a strawhat. It is not farfetched to say Jinbei can sacrifice himself for Luffy to keep his promise to Ace.
Yes, but Jinbe has very little build up to a massive death moment and we barely have had any time with him

Usopp's on the other hand is building up to a death scene, even if we don't get it. Same with Luffy

-Jinbe is the most obvious.
-Luffy has had years of his life taken and is the one who generally puts himself the most at risk.
-Zoro similarly is always taking massive damage
At final arc, I believe that three ancient weapons will be managed three person in different location to destroy calm belt and red line. And sanji and zoro have to be leader of this ancient weapons. Due to that , monster trio will live , I guess.

I agree with Luffy. Ussop not so much. At least Jinbei can have a death moment remembering his promise to Ace to protect his brother
Usopp already hinted at it in little garden. His death would be a huge callback moment and as he described it would be a beautiful scene. A once coward and lying character dying as one of the greatest warriors to ever live in One Piece(according to his legend)

Whitebeard
Ace
Vergo
Monet
Pedro
Yasui
Absalom
Kanjuro
Kiku‚ Kinemon and Asura ( Unconfirmed yet )

You can see Oda started killing more characters post time skip
Outside of WB and Ace, I consider none of them to be "confirmed" dead.

This is Oda after all.

We've seen characters like Pell come back from a basically "secure death" and even Pound, who many already painted in as "dead", miraculously returned and was totally fine. Heck, even Moscato, who was "killed" by BM in the beginning of WCI, somehow returned at the end of WCI.

He does not even have scar on body.
First arc , straw hats beat fish guy. ( not comparison with jimbei)
And fish island , srrawhats beat 50000 fishy guy .
Not related to fish body, oda bullshit directly.
I'm talking about black hole on the body .
I am saying he would have died if not for Law‚ but his fishman's body is more durable and Enduring than a human's body. Proof is Luffy who was protected by Jinbei's whole body took more time to heal and a scar was left...compare that to Jinbei who took the attack directly. We already know since Arlong that Fishmen got stronger bodies
Post automatically merged:

Outside of WB and Ace, I consider none of them to be "confirmed" dead.

This is Oda after all.

We've seen characters like Pell come back from a basically "secure death" and even Pound, who many already painted in as "dead", miraculously returned and was totally fine. Heck, even Moscato, who was "killed" by BM in the beginning of WCI, somehow returned at the end of WCI.
Wait...Moscato is alive ? When ? How ? I never knew that

I am not sure Lufft want immortality. Law will offer but luffy refuse him. And I don't get it what is immortality thing . Whatever happened luffy , he will become immortal , or he can be killed but in terms of age or illness, always he will be young and healthy.
Yes I don't necessarily agree with that theory, I was reporting it here.

I think that Luffy would probably only accept to become immortal if there was a specific goal for it.

No one fking dies from the main crew.
Maybe Im kills blackbeard, smoker, 3-4 supernovas, bartolomeo, cavendish etc in the final fight.
Blackbeard wont kill shet, the fight between crews will go like vs Kaido, full plot armor for everyone, Luffy extreme diffs him at the end but bb wont be captured, he makes his final stand vs im, he is a D and he will fight his ancient nemesis, Kaguya style, sacrificing like obito.

B

Ballel

Guys, you really think Oda is going to kill a SH?
There will be an eos after war party and everyone will take part in it. Oda loves drawing happy endings. As much as it seems logical for some straw hats to die, this won't happen.

A theory suggests Law may perform immortal surgery on Luffy.
This bullshit theory only exists because people expect Law's ability to play a role in the story.
It is more likely to be in the form of characters who had it performed on them by a previous user of the fruit (such as the Gorosei).
:lusalty: