Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
What is Hiei from YYH doing in HxH?
Same author so I guess I see the similarity. Tho Hiei looks more like killua.
Post automatically merged:

Second strongest man alive excluding the dark continent
I really wonder who would win Ging vs Chrollo. Chrollo literally lol diffed Hisoka, and still has many nen abilities left. And we dont really know Gings powers.

Same author so I guess I see the similarity. Tho Hiei looks more like killua.
Post automatically merged:

I really wonder who would win Ging vs Chrollo. Chrollo literally lol diffed Hisoka, and still has many nen abilities left. And we dont really know Gings powers.
You got it right

Btw I think Hisoka is a top 10 at best sadly but he will increase his power level fast

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Chapter 15 Part 3!!!

The epic Climax to Chapter 15 is finally here!! As you guys will soon discover, this is an absolute Behemoth of a Chapter and I felt deserved a little extra effort on the behind-the-scenes work on this Memes lol. So, let's answer the obvious:

Why the hell did this take so long?

Good question, my Insatiable Meme Connoisseurs. There are indeed a few reasons for this chapter taking as long as it did:

1. It's absolutely huge! Easily the biggest Sword and Admiral Chapter ever uploaded, both in amount of images (20 full images!) and the amount of panels that were actually pulled lol. Many, many panels were abused here, and I regret nothing. Lel. There are a couple of minor errors in the chapter, but I still think it's mostly readable lol.

2. IRL obligations! For those of you who don't know, I work full time, I am married, on top of other hobbies I like to maintain such as going to the gym, hanging out with irl friends, gaming, music, etc.. I don't have much downtime in terms of time where I'm just sitting around without something to do lol. Making these memes usually goes into my sleep-schedule, and lately I've needed all the sleep I can get lol.

3. I got sick! Yep, you read that right, I got food poisoning recently, and as much as I had assumed I would be able to power through some simple nausea, vomiting, indigestion, and other annoying symptoms, I was very much neg diffed by that pesky Papa John's Pizza...Rest assured though, I'm feeling 100% again lol.

4. A sudden weekend vacation! The wife and I got spontaneous and took a weekend trip up into the mountains with some friends for a couple of days. I considered bringing my laptop for night-time meme-age but decided to try and enjoy the mountains as much as possible (though I still had my phone and was casually posting in my free time lol.)

So yeah. That's a pretty full account of everything that's been going on. Thank you guys for your patience and support throughout the creation of this Meme Chronicle.

Without Further Ado....The chapter! (Be sure to check out the Pantheos Vs Teach Fight Commentary at the end!)

So first things first, of course I think @Pantheos will make a superb mod and I do not in any way fear that he will go overboard with his newfound godliness lol. This chapter was merely a fun way to poke fun (and in an interesting sort of way, congratulate him) on his recent promotion lol. But I thought the idea of a power-mad Pantheos was funny, and it fit well into the context of the story of S/A lol.

So, why am I doing a commentary on this fight in particular? Well, the reason is quite simple.

Usually, when I'm planning to write these chapters, my priority is only to come up with the most ridiculous jokes possible. That's really it lol. "How hard can I make people laugh?" is pretty much my only criteria for the things that I do here.

That said, Pantheos Vs Teach actually ended up being a pretty beautiful fight narratively speaking. Like, the dynamic between each character ended up coming out so well that I wanted to throw in a deeper little explanation here for the aspects of the story that can't quite fit on panel (since I'm copying these freaking images and photoshopping them lmfao). The interesting thing about this, is like I said, I only planned for this fight to have some funny jokes in it, and the dichotomy between the characters took on a life of it's own without me even realizing it at first lmfao.

So anyway, Pantheos Vs Teach. The dynamic between these two characters is that they are almost identical conceptually, but with some glaring opposites that makes their fight, for me at least, the best fight in the series so far. What do I mean by that?

Well, Pantheos and Teach are both similar in that they are both God-like beings with some form of God-like power. In fact, they are the only two beings introduced in the Meme-ga so far that can say this about themselves. In this sense, they are unique in their supreme power.

However, Pantheos and Teach have three major differences that make the dichotomy between them interesting.

The first difference is in their possession and utilization of their God-like Power. Pantheos is someone who has just been given his God-like power and really still seemingly doesn't even know how to use it. Not only was he given armor by Bogard in Part 2 that was designed to help him restrain his power (since he was still too new with it to fully understand it), but he also actually uses too much of his power and ends up exhausting himself because of how new he is to the power.

Perhaps it's appropriate then that @Edward Teach was the one to shatter the armor meant to restrain his power, because unlike Pan, Teach is someone who has seemingly had his power for a long, long time as he has been revered by the Fandom as a "Meme-God" since back in the days of OJ. Unlike Pantheos, not only is Teach fully accustomed to the god-like power he possesses, but he fully understands the limitations(???) that he may or may not possess.

The second difference, is how each of them sees fit to use their power. Pantheos, as someone still drunk on the power he has just received, is only using the powers given to him for the lulz. He even states that he may outright betray @TheAncientCenturion in Part 2, for no other reason than he just might feel like it. Teach on the other hand, views using his god-like power as a responsibility to ensure the continued existence of the Meme. He even says that he actually wanted to join TAC, but can't join him because he believes that if TAC were to complete his plan, then the most meme-able fandoms will have been destroyed, and without memes, the fandom would eventually collapse in on itself and die.

Pan uses his power out of amusement, Teach uses his power out of responsibility.

The third and final difference is how each of them views their relationship to @TheAncientCenturion . Pan states that he and TAC are opposites, and that he only really joined TAC because he believed it would be entertaining. Teach on the other hand, stated that he thinks TAC is awesome, and wants to join him, but that his obligations to the Meme prevent him from doing so.

This dichotomy popping up (essentially on accident) actually entertained me so much that I felt like this little commentary would be fun to include lol. This isn't the first time a dichotomy like this has popped up in the series (cough cough Lee Vs Ndule), but unlike in L Vs N, this dichotomy was completely on accident, and I think it's more well done than the first haha.

I love fights with characters essentially designed to be opposites of each other, and I love seeing how their opposite ways/views/ideologies/whatever collide. Fights like these are my favorite to read, and as you can see, I'm quite pleased that this popped up in my own Meme-ga (and on accident to boot! lol)

So yeah! If you guys enjoyed this, let me know and I'll consider taking a deeper look at some of the other fights in the series too haha.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sword and Admiral, Chapter 15 Part 3!!!

The epic Climax to Chapter 15 is finally here!! As you guys will soon discover, this is an absolute Behemoth of a Chapter and I felt deserved a little extra effort on the behind-the-scenes work on this Memes lol. So, let's answer the obvious:

Why the hell did this take so long?

Good question, my Insatiable Meme Connoisseurs. There are indeed a few reasons for this chapter taking as long as it did:

1. It's absolutely huge! Easily the biggest Sword and Admiral Chapter ever uploaded, both in amount of images (20 full images!) and the amount of panels that were actually pulled lol. Many, many panels were abused here, and I regret nothing. Lel. There are a couple of minor errors in the chapter, but I still think it's mostly readable lol.

2. IRL obligations! For those of you who don't know, I work full time, I am married, on top of other hobbies I like to maintain such as going to the gym, hanging out with irl friends, gaming, music, etc.. I don't have much downtime in terms of time where I'm just sitting around without something to do lol. Making these memes usually goes into my sleep-schedule, and lately I've needed all the sleep I can get lol.

3. I got sick! Yep, you read that right, I got food poisoning recently, and as much as I had assumed I would be able to power through some simple nausea, vomiting, indigestion, and other annoying symptoms, I was very much neg diffed by that pesky Papa John's Pizza...Rest assured though, I'm feeling 100% again lol.

4. A sudden weekend vacation! The wife and I got spontaneous and took a weekend trip up into the mountains with some friends for a couple of days. I considered bringing my laptop for night-time meme-age but decided to try and enjoy the mountains as much as possible (though I still had my phone and was casually posting in my free time lol.)

So yeah. That's a pretty full account of everything that's been going on. Thank you guys for your patience and support throughout the creation of this Meme Chronicle.

Without Further Ado....The chapter! (Be sure to check out the Pantheos Vs Teach Fight Commentary at the end!)

So first things first, of course I think @Pantheos will make a superb mod and I do not in any way fear that he will go overboard with his newfound godliness lol. This chapter was merely a fun way to poke fun (and in an interesting sort of way, congratulate him) on his recent promotion lol. But I thought the idea of a power-mad Pantheos was funny, and it fit well into the context of the story of S/A lol.

So, why am I doing a commentary on this fight in particular? Well, the reason is quite simple.

Usually, when I'm planning to write these chapters, my priority is only to come up with the most ridiculous jokes possible. That's really it lol. "How hard can I make people laugh?" is pretty much my only criteria for the things that I do here.

That said, Pantheos Vs Teach actually ended up being a pretty beautiful fight narratively speaking. Like, the dynamic between each character ended up coming out so well that I wanted to throw in a deeper little explanation here for the aspects of the story that can't quite fit on panel (since I'm copying these freaking images and photoshopping them lmfao). The interesting thing about this, is like I said, I only planned for this fight to have some funny jokes in it, and the dichotomy between the characters took on a life of it's own without me even realizing it at first lmfao.

So anyway, Pantheos Vs Teach. The dynamic between these two characters is that they are almost identical conceptually, but with some glaring opposites that makes their fight, for me at least, the best fight in the series so far. What do I mean by that?

Well, Pantheos and Teach are both similar in that they are both God-like beings with some form of God-like power. In fact, they are the only two beings introduced in the Meme-ga so far that can say this about themselves. In this sense, they are unique in their supreme power.

However, Pantheos and Teach have three major differences that make the dichotomy between them interesting.

The first difference is in their possession and utilization of their God-like Power. Pantheos is someone who has just been given his God-like power and really still seemingly doesn't even know how to use it. Not only was he given armor by Bogard in Part 2 that was designed to help him restrain his power (since he was still too new with it to fully understand it), but he also actually uses too much of his power and ends up exhausting himself because of how new he is to the power.

Perhaps it's appropriate then that @Edward Teach was the one to shatter the armor meant to restrain his power, because unlike Pan, Teach is someone who has seemingly had his power for a long, long time as he has been revered by the Fandom as a "Meme-God" since back in the days of OJ. Unlike Pantheos, not only is Teach fully accustomed to the god-like power he possesses, but he fully understands the limitations(???) that he may or may not possess.

The second difference, is how each of them sees fit to use their power. Pantheos, as someone still drunk on the power he has just received, is only using the powers given to him for the lulz. He even states that he may outright betray @TheAncientCenturion in Part 2, for no other reason than he just might feel like it. Teach on the other hand, views using his god-like power as a responsibility to ensure the continued existence of the Meme. He even says that he actually wanted to join TAC, but can't join him because he believes that if TAC were to complete his plan, then the most meme-able fandoms will have been destroyed, and without memes, the fandom would eventually collapse in on itself and die.

Pan uses his power out of amusement, Teach uses his power out of responsibility.

The third and final difference is how each of them views their relationship to @TheAncientCenturion . Pan states that he and TAC are opposites, and that he only really joined TAC because he believed it would be entertaining. Teach on the other hand, stated that he thinks TAC is awesome, and wants to join him, but that his obligations to the Meme prevent him from doing so.

This dichotomy popping up (essentially on accident) actually entertained me so much that I felt like this little commentary would be fun to include lol. This isn't the first time a dichotomy like this has popped up in the series (cough cough Lee Vs Ndule), but unlike in L Vs N, this dichotomy was completely on accident, and I think it's more well done than the first haha.

I love fights with characters essentially designed to be opposites of each other, and I love seeing how their opposite ways/views/ideologies/whatever collide. Fights like these are my favorite to read, and as you can see, I'm quite pleased that this popped up in my own Meme-ga (and on accident to boot! lol)

So yeah! If you guys enjoyed this, let me know and I'll consider taking a deeper look at some of the other fights in the series too haha.

Beautiful Major. I cannot imagine how long it took you to do this.
I hope you're feeling better now.

The Memeshoku part was great :milaugh:

"The memes must go on''
Quote of the year right here :kata: