News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Hoping we finally get Apoo's devil fruit named, then we'll only have Bonney and Urouge's to finish off the supernova fruit names.
Apoo's would probably be the Song Song no Mi model: what the fuck is this shit?
Post automatically merged:

Luffy
Zoro
Kid
Law
Killer
Yamato
X Drake
Apoo
?
?
?
?
?
Wut? Also, now that I think about it, if Yamato is part of the new gen we might get her df revealed.

Yamato can fit in either pack, so that’s a definite. Along with Drake, but we already have one for him.

Should get the Flying Six bounties, King’s might have been revealed by then in the manga but if not it’ll be there as well. Orochi and Fukurokujo could be in the Beast Pirate ones, I don’t think they’ve had a card yet.

New gen will be the Supernovas (no Blackbeard, he got one last time), maybe Yamato, maybe a new Cavendish and Barty. Ace, could be, he’s been in Wano a fair amount.

Not expecting much from the New Gen cards tbh but the Beast Pirate one should have some interesting stuff.

Yamato can fit in either pack, so that’s a definite. Along with Drake, but we already have one for him.

Should get the Flying Six bounties, King’s might have been revealed by then in the manga but if not it’ll be there as well. Orochi and Fukurokujo could be in the Beast Pirate ones, I don’t think they’ve had a card yet.

New gen will be the Supernovas (no Blackbeard, he got one last time), maybe Yamato, maybe a new Cavendish and Barty. Ace, could be, he’s been in Wano a fair amount.

Not expecting much from the New Gen cards tbh but the Beast Pirate one should have some interesting stuff.
With the new gen cards hopefully they update Zoro's card with CoC info

Imagine Izo saying: "It's just Kaido or it's just Whitebeard, don't let him stop you..."
Only fools would think that is possible
If you use this to place Yonko>Admiral
Then accept also that Admirals >Mihawk

imagine Marco telling Vista to go stop WB or BM or Akainu or Kaido alone as he told him to handle Posthawk alone.

Yonko>Admirals > Mihawk
or Admirals >= Fuji ~ Mihawk at best.

No mention of Mihawk, Yonko and Admirals is the pinnacle of One Piece Characters.
Of course Mihawk isn't above Admirals and Yonko
He's below them

He has no COc and No advanced haki confirmed
Wano doesn't give a damn about him!
Kaido and BM do not hype him.
Couldn't beat Young Shanks.
Couldn't beat Luffy and Buggy
Couldn't dominate Vista
Was a warlord and replaced by toys

Mr "Top 1-5" indeed Lol

Strongest Veteran ~ Weakest Commander
Strongest Warlord /Strongest yonko commander ~ Weakest Admiral
Strongest Admiral/Strongest underling ever ~ Weakest Emperor
Strongest Emperor ~ PK

If you use this to place Yonko>Admiral
Then accept also that Admirals >Mihawk

imagine Marco telling Vista to go stop WB or BM or Akainu or Kaido alone as he told him to handle Posthawk alone.

Yonko>Admirals > Mihawk
or Admirals >= Fuji ~ Mihawk at best.
Nice try but match ups is different story
Yes, Marco can order Ace to go stop Aokiji for example
Or order Jozu to go stop Fujitora for example

Izo didn't say he will handle Admirals & they didn't say Veterans can handle Admirals
And i never said Veterans are comparable to Admirals

If that was the case, i could have said Rakuyo tried to fight Kizaru
But that's stupid, i don't care who fights who, or who tries to stop who
It's all about what they said

Izo: "It's just Admirals, don't let them stop you"
Vista: "It's a pleasure to meet you, i'm surprised you even heard about me"

In other words, it's not about the Match Ups
It's about how Characters describe others

If you think Mihawk is not Top Tier, even though Strongest Man took the time to mention his Name & considered Fighting him Legendary, then you're delusional