• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Top ten Shin moment, easily. This was hype as fuck.

It seems like my prediction that the HSU will get crushed isn’t going quite to plan just yet. Which I’m fine with, as long as their victories are believable, which so far they have been.

Gakuhaku Kou is hype bruh. I would not sleep on this behemoth. I don’t think Shin will have an easy time with him.

DAMN. That Ryuuhaku moment was brutal even for Kanki. I feel bad for the guy lol. I imagine he’ll go out in a frenzy, even if it is off-panel.

Hyped for next week’s chapter.

I loved the shine that the infantry got. Kanto be following in En sama's footsteps. :finally:

This Gakuhaku Kou fella sure is confident for a bloke going up against the Bushin Slayer. I guess we'll soon see if he is a Shoumou or a Gyou'un. :watchout:

DAMN. That Ryuuhaku moment was brutal even for Kanki. I feel bad for the guy lol. I imagine he’ll go out in a frenzy, even if it is off-panel.

Hyped for next week’s chapter.
I think Raido has made a grave error.

Riboku once talked of there being two kinds of commanders in regards to army morale.

Raido is banking on Ryuuhaku being the former and not the latter but he does not know what Ryuuhaku is like as an individual.

In short, Raido is being reckless. Man ain't even listening to Kanki's order for a day. :crazwhat:

I suspect Ryuuhaku and his army are going to go berserk and give Raido and his men a battering. Lol.

Last edited:
Nice chapter.
It's good to see what makes HSU so reliable. Their team-play and trust among each others abilities are next level. When I had seen the recruitment and training drills panels of HSU infantry/army in the earlier chapters it felt little unnecessary to explore it so broadly but now I see what part it has in the story-telling.
The guy shin is fighting looks like another arrogant meathead who will get one shoted and this other guy is a straight up dumbass
Agreed. I didn't expect Gakuhaku to be so meathead even though his appearance spoke for itself. lol
I'm surprised the other General actually let his son get kidnapped in the first place even though they had complete advantage.